What a complete and total waste of our 3rd round pick!

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:06 am

langleyparkjoe wrote:DaSkinz Baby .. don't sweat it man, look @ it like this. Our new regime has done good stuff with the drafts so I think they've earned the benefit of the doubt.. take a lets wait and see approach and remember we don't know whats going to happen with Fred in the future so this may be a good pickup in the long run.

LPJ trust me I am not sweating it. Opinions are like A holes everyone has one and they usually stink, even mine. I enjoy the comments actually it's awesome we have such passion as fans, even though most of these come off as bumbling boobies :nana: I mean whoever has time time to thoroughly dissect every comment I have made on this little old thread as Chris and Emoses have done shows me far more than I actually care. So to both of them CALM YOUR NIPS!! It's really NOT THAT SERIOUS!!! ROTFALMAO No one knows what this dude will do or whether he will even take Niles Paul spot. No one knows the future, and if one little person like me causes such a over reaction to a simple post well I will leave that for what it is, pathetic. Fact or Opinion I didn't like this pick and I am entitled to that. Now if I am eating crow by October or sometime this season GREAT the world will still revolve and I will still be loving my Redskins.....

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:15 am

DaSkinz Baby meant to say wrote:LPJ trust me I am not sweating it. Opinions are like A holes everyone has one and they usually stink, mostly mine.

Fixed that for you.
Last edited by Chris Luva Luva on Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

Hog

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:24 am

Chris Luva Luva wrote:
DaSkinz Baby meant to say wrote:LPJ trust me I am not sweating it. Opinions are like A holes everyone has one and they usually stink, mostly mine.

Fixed that for you.

Whoo Mr. Admin Chris Luva Luva has used his admin privileges and modified my post. Hey Chris Luva Luva are you one of the Extremeskin Nazi's too? If not you need apply I am sure you would fit in over there quite well........... =D> =D> =D>

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:26 am

DaSkinz Baby wrote:
Chris Luva Luva wrote:

Fixed that for you.

Whoo Mr. Admin Chris Luva Luva has used his admin privileges and modified my post. Hey Chris Luva Luva are you one of the Extremeskin Nazi's too? If not you need apply I am sure you would fit in over there quite well........... =D> =D> =D>

:lol: No, not at all. You don't need admin rights for what I did.

This isn't some of the other Skins forums. Here, we appreciate intelligent, consistent and well thought out conversation. While we don't all have to agree, we do appreciate some semblance of integrity. And a lack thereof will be called out on this forum and so far, you have lost all of yours.

Hog

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:39 am

Chris Luva Luva wrote:
DaSkinz Baby wrote:
Chris Luva Luva wrote:

Fixed that for you.

:lol: No, not at all. You don't need admin rights for what I did.

This isn't some of the other Skins forums. Here, we appreciate intelligent, consistent and well thought out conversation. While we don't all have to agree, we do appreciate some semblance of integrity. And a lack thereof will be called out on this forum and so far, you have lost all of yours.

Got you but again it's not that serious...I wish I could delete this thread cause honestly it has gone in a direction never intended. Again I am going to keep my mouth shut unless I decide to put my Redskin KoolAid shirt on and Redskin colored glasses.

Fine 3rd round, Mike and Bruce chose the next coming of Shannon Sharp and Aaron Hernandez and ended up taking Rambo later on in the draft HIP HIP HORRAY!!

Fine 3rd round I didn't and don't see this guy as BPA but again that's an opinion.

But hey when I grow up I want to be Chris Luva Luva!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:45 am

DaSkinz Baby wrote:Got you but again it's not that serious...I wish I could delete this thread cause honestly it has gone in a direction never intended. Again I am going to keep my mouth shut unless I decide to put my Redskin KoolAid shirt on and Redskin colored glasses.

Fine 3rd round, Mike and Bruce chose the next coming of Shannon Sharp and Aaron Hernandez and ended up taking Rambo later on in the draft HIP HIP HORRAY!!

So you say it's not the direction you wanted, then you confirmed it is exactly the direction you wanted.

And again, we either get the option of the organization is stupid for drafting a TE in the third round or we're kool aid drinkers who are already anointing him to be Shannon Sharpe. Seriously, don't most people you know who give you complete and utter polar choices like that wear skirts?
Groucho: Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him

Proverb: Failure is not falling down. Failure is not getting up again

Twain: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:46 am

DaSkinz Baby wrote:Got you but again it's not that serious...

Like I told you, we value integrity on this forum. That's not going to change. If you consider a lack of personal integrity to be too "serious" for you, then you WILL run into this problem every time you post. You will be called out for it consistently. Integrity isn't about being serious, it's about being a productive member of this forum.

Consider this tread nothing more than you learning the ropes of this place. The way you've conducted yourself has placed a target on your back and people will be reading your posts more attentively. Not from a moderation standpoint but because you haven't been a man of your word thus far.

I'm not saying any of this as a moderator or whatever you consider me to be. This is forum dweller to forum dweller.

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:21 am

DaSkinz Baby wrote:But hey when I grow up I want to be Chris Luva Luva!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't we all?
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

|||||||

Postby UK Skins Fan » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:43 am

Chris Luva Luva wrote:Here, we appreciate intelligent, consistent and well thought out conversation.

In case anybody was wondering why I don't post very often. 8)
Also available on Twitter @UKSkinsFan

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:44 am

UK Skins Fan wrote:
Chris Luva Luva wrote:Here, we appreciate intelligent, consistent and well thought out conversation.

LOLOLOL. Well, my daily post count has dropped considerably in recent years. 8)

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:50 am

I was the first who wanted to be like CLL.. ya'll late. :lol:
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

Hog

Postby riggofan » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:01 pm

DaSkinz Baby wrote:Again I am going to keep my mouth shut unless I decide to put my Redskin KoolAid shirt on and Redskin colored glasses.

Man, I'm glad this is ending, and seriously I'm not looking to attack you personally or anything. But this kind of stuff just sounds like sour grapes to me. People on here criticize Shanahan, the Redskins and every single Redskin who has ever lived including St. Joe Gibbs.

Redskins "homerism" has nothing to do with it. People are either going to agree with your opinion or they're not.

Hog

Postby emoses14 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:36 pm

DaSkinz Baby wrote:
langleyparkjoe wrote:DaSkinz Baby .. don't sweat it man, look @ it like this. Our new regime has done good stuff with the drafts so I think they've earned the benefit of the doubt.. take a lets wait and see approach and remember we don't know whats going to happen with Fred in the future so this may be a good pickup in the long run.

LPJ trust me I am not sweating it. Opinions are like A holes everyone has one and they usually stink, even mine. I enjoy the comments actually it's awesome we have such passion as fans, even though most of these come off as bumbling boobies :nana: I mean whoever has time time to thoroughly dissect every comment I have made on this little old thread as Chris and Emoses have done shows me far more than I actually care. So to both of them CALM YOUR NIPS!! It's really NOT THAT SERIOUS!!! ROTFALMAO No one knows what this dude will do or whether he will even take Niles Paul spot. No one knows the future, and if one little person like me causes such a over reaction to a simple post well I will leave that for what it is, pathetic. Fact or Opinion I didn't like this pick and I am entitled to that. Now if I am eating crow by October or sometime this season GREAT the world will still revolve and I will still be loving my Redskins.....

:roll:
In lieu of reasoned response, you chose the time honored retort of "Yeah, well, well, you have too much time on your hands, buddy. Geez, you care too much. Lighten up!"

Big. Surprise.

An internet fight with my B&G brethren is always all good with me because we ultimately want the same thing. This board doesn't come close to banning people for unpopular or even awful opinions, but its members will call bull hooey when warranted. Again, you give, you take, you move on.
Last edited by emoses14 on Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

Hog

Postby emoses14 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:37 pm

UK Skins Fan wrote:

ROTFALMAO
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:38 pm

emoses14 wrote:
DaSkinz Baby wrote:

:roll:
In lieu of reasoned response, you chose the butthurt retort of "Yeah, well, well, you have too much time on your hands, buddy. Geez, you care too much. Lighten up!"

Big. Surprise.

I think we've all attempted to get our point across. Let's try to move forward. I think @DaSkinz Baby's is coming around.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football