Refreshing...

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:47 pm

DaSkinz Baby wrote:Honestly we won't know about this draft for at least 2-3 years. I think Bruce Allen has more to do with the positive players we have drafted. If anyone recalls one of the main reasons Mike was fired in Denver was because of his draft picks, now this isn't a knock either but let's make sure the Vinny Cerrato disease that infested Redskins Nation is completely gone before we give MORE CREDIT THAN WHAT IS ACTUALLY DUE!!! # JUSTSAYING....

ALL I care about is what is happening, HERE & NOW ... NOTHING that happened in Denver is relevant to what Mike & Bruce HAVE achieved here the past few years

This franchise just won the NFC East and this franchise is NOW under the control and direction of Mike and Bruce ... TOGETHER - they get ALL the credit for this
PRIMARILY because of what they've done, we are seeing a complete transformation of this franchise and how it is perceived by both players and fans
these guys have added NFL types to help them, coaches to coach (and advise) and the players that suit what they (Bruce & Mike) perceive as being most suited to what is successful in the NFL

The Redskins are a force to be reckoned with on the playing field each and every Sunday - BIG KUDOS for just that to both Mike & Bruce
It's taken years for the Redskins to become as bad as we are - there is no way that the team is going to be consistently competitive in the near future, the problems here are complex - unfortunately with Dan Snyder, it is what it is

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:07 pm

OK, OK, OK ... people.

We get it. We really do.

We feel good about the team's new attitude and strategy in the Front Office.

I am not going to spoil the "feel good" atmosphere with any remotely negative remarks. After all, it took over a decade to get here. :lol:

This was another solid Draft. I do not think we had had two solid drafts since ... since ...

since ???

Bobby Beathard was here around three decades ago!!!

Now you made me feel old. I knew this was too good to be true. :cry:
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:16 pm

^ I have a feeling that you'll get over it... :wink:
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:49 pm

Has Mike had a bad draft yet?
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

|||||||

Postby UK Skins Fan » Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:07 am

Chris Luva Luva wrote:Has Mike had a bad draft yet?

His first one didn't bring many long term contributors, but still gave us Trent Wiliams and Perry Riley. And that was before he'd really had time to align the scouting department with his specific player requirements.

So, no - I don't think he has had a bad one.
Also available on Twitter @UKSkinsFan

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football