Great article about London Fletcher being underrated

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Fri May 31, 2013 8:17 am

London has been underrated ALL of his career. We have been pointing this out in this board for years.

I sincerely expect him not only to go beyond 2000 tackles but perhaps catch up to Lewis' 2050.
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

Hog

Postby rick301 » Fri May 31, 2013 12:36 pm

Redskin in Canada wrote:London has been underrated ALL of his career. We have been pointing this out in this board for years.

I sincerely expect him not only to go beyond 2000 tackles but perhaps catch up to Lewis' 2050.

If he keeps up the number of tackles as he has over the years (of 137/year), he'll finish the season with 2,058 tackles or more!

London is truly a class act, gentleman, leader and amazing linebacker. I look forward a successful season. Looking on all he has accomplished, with more to come, it will be hard keeping him out of the HOF.

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Fri May 31, 2013 7:49 pm

rick301 wrote:Looking on all he has accomplished, with more to come, it will be hard keeping him out of the HOF.

Not if Dr. Z and Peter King have a vote.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Hog

Postby SouthLondonRedskin » Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:48 am

Hopefully he'll have another fine season and we#ll make the playoffs, then he'll get some attention when (as I think he will) he retires.

Better late than never I guess...

They also had this piece on that site about the name-change debate which I liked:

http://www.knowitallfootball.com/2013/05/30/congress-wasted-time-andtax-dollars-letter-redskins-nfl/
Here It Comes Again: Worst to First Baby!

-----------

Postby Smithian » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:55 pm

I think this season is his swan song. He has been a great Redskin these past 6 years. When we signed him I expected him to be another Jeremiah Trotter and I could not have been more wrong.
"I said when he retired that Joe Gibbs was the best coach I'd ever faced." - Bill Parcells

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football