Comedy video on Redskins

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
||||||

Comedy video on Redskins

Postby EA7649 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:40 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rj-vrLgR1G8

Pretty funny. The Redskins fan probably could have said owner has been pretty bad. But since 2010 mike shanahan and bruce allen had taken control of running business operations. However, saying that might have hurt the script. idk. But I have seen a lot more Skins fans in the general public, because of RG3.

Postby skinsfan#33 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:12 pm

What was funny funnyabout about that?

It made Skins fans looklike likefrakin frakin morrons. The "Ravens fan" hadto tobe be someone someonefrom from the Wash Post. He was was spewing the same BS that the Post or City Paper trots outto toget getignorant ignorantfans fansto to hate team and the owner. Everytime time someone brings up the suing a grandmother thing I want to vomit. Not because it makesme me feelbad badthat thatour ourowner ownersued sued a grandmother butbecause because whiletechnically technically true it is such a misrepresentation of what happened. The Skins entered into a ten year contract with a person of sound mind and a year later she refused to honor her contract andrefused refused to work with the team to cometo to a fair resolution. MOST COMPANIES WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME EXACT THING. INCLUDING THE POST!

The sgn thing was for like a game or two andthey they fired the guy that made the call on that.
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain"
(It is time to roll the dice) Tai'shar Manetheren

"Duty is heavier than a Mountain, Death is lighter than a feather" Tai'shar Malkier

RIP James Oliver Rigney, Jr. 1948-2007

Hog

Postby fredp45 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:47 am

That wasn't funny, as a lot of it is true....more coaches than wins the past 10 years, owner who treated the team like a fantasy team....the list of horrible free agent signings is long and painful to hear.

Getting Snyder and Vinny out of decision making was the 2nd best thing that happened to the Skins....behind RG3!!!!

We need a few good years with some playoff wins and GOOD player decisions to shut the naysayers up. Does anyone remember how bad the Patriots were before their run with Brady?

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:22 am

fredp45 wrote:a lot of it is true....more coaches than wins the past 10 years

That's not even close to being true.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

||||||

Postby EA7649 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:57 pm

My friend showed me this video a few days ago, because he knows I have been a Redskins fan for a long time and I am an RG3 fan, ecstatic finally having a great QB.

When I first watched this video I was pissed, but than watched it again and chuckled. This is because the Redskins have made some poor business moves in previous years, but Dan Snyder making most of the decisions, is now history enough said. ha. In the video, the Ravens fan had plenty of points and all the skins fan could say is RG3 (Present/future is bright, so shut up Ravens fan)

Hog

Postby fredp45 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:13 am

Deadskins -- sarcasim young man...you related to Sheldon Cooper?

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:48 am

fredp45 wrote:Deadskins -- sarcasim young man...you related to Sheldon Cooper?

The other things you listed are true, though, so how I to know you were using selective sarcasm?
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football