Aaron Hernandez

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
#######

Aaron Hernandez

Postby The Hogster » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:30 pm

It's quite a feat to achieve Idiot of the Year by June, especially fresh off of Chad Johnson's ass slap. But, I think it's safe to crown Hernandez right now.

The news isn't looking good for this guy. I guess Jordan Reed doesn't want those Aaron Hernandez comparisons anymore.
With Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez reportedly connected to the death of 27-year-old Odin Lloyd in Massachusetts and with police serving him with a search warrant on Tuesday and investigating his home, a law enforcement official tells Fox 25 in Boston that “Hernandez appears to be directly tied to the homicide.”

ABC News reports police are back at Hernandez's home Thursday with a search warrant, and they want the answer to a few questions, including the following:

Why the home's security system (including video surveillance) was intentionally destroyed.
Why Hernandez's cell phone was "in pieces" when his attorneys gave it to investigators.
Why house cleaners were hired Monday to scrub the house.

So, what does this all mean?

"[Hernandez] has not been ruled out. We are not calling him a suspect, but he is definitely not in the clear," a police official close to the investigation told ABC News.

Meanwhile, the CBS affiliate in Boston reports that the Bristol County district attorney's office is looking for a silver mirror cover connected to the death and that it “is believed to have been broken off a vehicle.”

A rental car that was rented in Hernandez's name reportedly has emerged as a key piece of evidence in this case.

ARREST IMMINENT?
Reports conflict on whether TE is about to be arrested
Hernandez reportedly has been uncooperative with police, hiring a lawyer and not talking to law enforcement officials at all. But after they searched his home on Tuesday, they removed a large box. Police returned to the home for another search on Wednesday, but nobody was home.

According to Fox 25, Hernandez and Lloyd were together at a bar on the night of Lloyd's death along with two other men. Fox 25 writes, “it is unclear where the car went or what happened during the ride [home], but according to the source only three men returned to Hernandez's home at the end of the night and Lloyd was not one of them.

Lloyd, shot in the head, later was found in a field close to Hernandez's home. Lloyd had reportedly been dating the sister of Hernandez's girlfriend.

In a statement released Wednesday, Hernandez's attorney, Michael Fee, said, “It has been widely reported in the media that the state police have searched the home of our client, Aaron Hernandez, as part of an ongoing investigation. Out of respect for that process, neither we nor Aaron will have any comment about the substance of that investigation until it has come to a conclusion.”

As of Thursday morning, no arrests had been made in connection to the case, according to the Boston Globe. But at least one news helicopter trailed Hernandez on Thursday morning during his commute to Patriots headquarters.
SPIT HAPPENS!!

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Re: Aaron Hernandez

Postby 1niksder » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:46 am

The Hogster wrote:It's quite a feat to achieve Idiot of the Year by June, especially fresh off of Chad Johnson's ass slap. But, I think it's safe to crown Hernandez right now.

The news isn't looking good for this guy. I guess Jordan Reed doesn't want those Aaron Hernandez comparisons anymore.
With Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez reportedly connected to the death of 27-year-old Odin Lloyd in Massachusetts and with police serving him with a search warrant on Tuesday and investigating his home, a law enforcement official tells Fox 25 in Boston that “Hernandez appears to be directly tied to the homicide.”

ABC News reports police are back at Hernandez's home Thursday with a search warrant, and they want the answer to a few questions, including the following:

Why the home's security system (including video surveillance) was intentionally destroyed.
Why Hernandez's cell phone was "in pieces" when his attorneys gave it to investigators.
Why house cleaners were hired Monday to scrub the house.

So, what does this all mean?

"[Hernandez] has not been ruled out. We are not calling him a suspect, but he is definitely not in the clear," a police official close to the investigation told ABC News.

Meanwhile, the CBS affiliate in Boston reports that the Bristol County district attorney's office is looking for a silver mirror cover connected to the death and that it “is believed to have been broken off a vehicle.”

A rental car that was rented in Hernandez's name reportedly has emerged as a key piece of evidence in this case.

ARREST IMMINENT?
Reports conflict on whether TE is about to be arrested
Hernandez reportedly has been uncooperative with police, hiring a lawyer and not talking to law enforcement officials at all. But after they searched his home on Tuesday, they removed a large box. Police returned to the home for another search on Wednesday, but nobody was home.

According to Fox 25, Hernandez and Lloyd were together at a bar on the night of Lloyd's death along with two other men. Fox 25 writes, “it is unclear where the car went or what happened during the ride [home], but according to the source only three men returned to Hernandez's home at the end of the night and Lloyd was not one of them.

Lloyd, shot in the head, later was found in a field close to Hernandez's home. Lloyd had reportedly been dating the sister of Hernandez's girlfriend.

In a statement released Wednesday, Hernandez's attorney, Michael Fee, said, “It has been widely reported in the media that the state police have searched the home of our client, Aaron Hernandez, as part of an ongoing investigation. Out of respect for that process, neither we nor Aaron will have any comment about the substance of that investigation until it has come to a conclusion.”

As of Thursday morning, no arrests had been made in connection to the case, according to the Boston Globe. But at least one news helicopter trailed Hernandez on Thursday morning during his commute to Patriots headquarters.

This ....

Civil lawsuit filed against Hernandez on Thursday, June 13, by Alexander Sharrod Bradley, a "friend," claiming that Hernandez shot Bradley in right eye, hand and arm, on February 13, after an argument that developed in a Florida strip club and later in an SUV. Attached police report indicates that Bradley was abandoned in an alley sometime shortly before 6:48am, with witnesses hearing shot fired and seeing a dark SUV driving away. Victim was uncooperative when questioned by police. Lawsuit was since withdrawn to correct an error (per attorney), and was expected to be refiled.

Doesn't help
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

cappster

Postby Cappster » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:03 am

Sapphire AMD Radeon 6870, FTW!

Hog Bowl II Champion (2010)

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:55 am

^^^^^^ :lol:

It's worth noting that despite his talent - this player fell to the 4th round because many franchises did not think his behavior off the field was worth taking a chance
- looks like whoever persuaded Bill to bring him in, was wrong - BIG time
always look on the bright side of life

Hail to the Redskins

#######

Postby The Hogster » Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:39 pm

Aaron Hernandez is a total idiot. He had already shot a guy's eye out in February and apparently got away with it. I guess fame, millions of dollars, adulation from fans, youth, and the privilege to play a child's game for a King's ransom was just not more appealing than a 6 by 9 foot concrete cell eating Bologna and government cheese sandwhiches.

IDIOT OF THE YEAR

Aaron Hernandez, bring your playbook.
SPIT HAPPENS!!

Postby yupchagee » Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:16 pm

The Hogster wrote:Aaron Hernandez is a total idiot. He had already shot a guy's eye out in February and apparently got away with it. I guess fame, millions of dollars, adulation from fans, youth, and the privilege to play a child's game for a King's ransom was just not more appealing than a 6 by 9 foot concrete cell eating Bologna and government cheese sandwhiches.

IDIOT OF THE YEAR

Aaron Hernandez, bring your playbook.

Idiot or evil?
Skins fan since '55

"The constitution is not a suicide pact"- Abraham Lincoln

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:44 pm

Idiot and evil are mutually exclusive? Who knew?
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

Hog

Postby fredp45 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:58 am

So, the Pats lose Welker, their best TE/WR Gronkowski had back surgery, and now this clown is going to the hiney hotel...

We could sign Cooley and trade him for a 3rd...haha

I know Brady makes due with 2nd and 3rd WR's but seriously, we'll cut Wr's/TE's they'll want -- or NEED. Maybe we can trade Reed to them for a first...

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:33 am

fredp45 wrote: their best TE/WR Gronkowski had back surgery
I think Gronkowski has a surgery addiction... I wonder if there's a 12 Step for that.

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:03 pm

Countertrey wrote:
fredp45 wrote: their best TE/WR Gronkowski had back surgery
I think Gronkowski has a surgery addiction... I wonder if there's a 12 Step for that.

Or anesthesia

fredp45 wrote:So, the Pats lose Welker, their best TE/WR Gronkowski had back surgery, and now this clown is going to the hiney hotel...

We could sign Cooley and trade him for a 3rd...haha

I know Brady makes due with 2nd and 3rd WR's but seriously, we'll cut Wr's/TE's they'll want -- or NEED. Maybe we can trade Reed to them for a first...

They just signed a former Gator who might be a decent TE that was selected in the first a few years ago. :D
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

#######

Postby The Hogster » Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:25 pm

Countertrey wrote:Idiot and evil are mutually exclusive? Who knew?

+1
SPIT HAPPENS!!

Postby yupchagee » Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:49 pm

Countertrey wrote:Idiot and evil are mutually exclusive? Who knew?

I guess I should have added "or both". :oops:
Skins fan since '55

"The constitution is not a suicide pact"- Abraham Lincoln

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:21 pm

Yes, you should have. We will just have to let Langley Park Joe deal with your shenanegans from now on.

Seems kind of harsh, I know, but we must have standards... :P

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:34 am

Henandez lawyer says yesterday that everything is going to get straightened out - NO WORRIES ... :shock:

then today ... the Patriots released Hernandez http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-o ... -hernandez

I'd say this lawyer has a lot of worries if he thinks his client is ever playing in the NFL again :lol:
always look on the bright side of life

Hail to the Redskins

tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:28 am

Who's the idiot that wanted to DRAFT him in FF....? Too bad for you.
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

Return to Around the League