Aaron Hernandez

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
cappster

Postby Cappster » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:51 am

This may turn out to be an unfortunate tale of a person who had it made, but lost it all being a little thug. It isn't looking good.
Sapphire AMD Radeon R9 280x, FTW!

Hog Bowl II Champion (2010)

Hog

Postby gushogs » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:27 pm

There goes another person who doesn´t appreciate or undertand God's given talent... Looks like he is in deeeeeep trouble.
Enough of this name change sh*t!!!
Get politicians out of office. Then they'll forget about the REDSKINS, because they'll be WORKING!!!

DarthMonk

Postby DarthMonk » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:34 pm

Bubblicious pops up as possible key evidence in Aaron Hernandez case ~

LINK
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013)

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

DarthMonk

Postby DarthMonk » Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:03 pm

^ That was actually serious. No murder weapon yet. No bail either.

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We want heap more!

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:22 pm

DarthMonk wrote:^ That was actually serious. No murder weapon yet. No bail either.

They also are trying to link him to two additional killings, the rumor is that Odin Lloyd knew "something" about the double murder and that was Hernandez's motive to kill him
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

Hog

Postby fredp45 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:57 pm

I'm only slightly worried that Reed, our 3rd round pick TE from Miami, is friends with this guy...

Hopefully, working out with RGIII will help turn this guy. If he's 1/2 the knucklehead AR is, we'll want to trade him just before his rookie contract expires!!!

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:05 pm

fredp45 wrote:I'm only slightly worried that Reed, our 3rd round pick TE from Miami, is friends with this guy...

Hopefully, working out with RGIII will help turn this guy. If he's 1/2 the knucklehead AR is, we'll want to trade him just before his rookie contract expires!!!

:shock: that's just such a stretch .... where are you getting this from
The Redskins need to change to improve - we need a better GM and we need to do a better job of who we bring in to coach and play here - players and coaches need to be held accountable when they do not do their jobs well

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:14 pm

Just a guy looking to play tight end...

in ALL it's penal varieties...
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

DarthMonk

Postby DarthMonk » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:28 pm

Countertrey wrote:Just a guy looking to play tight end...

in ALL it's penal varieties...

Nice multiple entendre. :up:

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We want heap more!

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:05 am

fredp45 wrote:I'm only slightly worried that Reed, our 3rd round pick TE from Miami, is friends with this guy...

I'm guessing you are talking about Jordan Reed, he was drafted in the 3rd round but not from Miami. He went to Florida (the same school Hernandez went to). They were both on the Gators roster in 2009, Hernandez was the starting TE and Reed was a redshirt freshman QB. In 2010 Reed switched to TE and Hernandez was drafted by the Pats. They're both from Connecticut, Bristol and New London but I've haven't heard anything about them ever inter-acting. Both dropped in the the NFL draft one because of injuries and one because of his backgrond.
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:57 pm

I fully agree with the concept that everyone is innocent until proven guilty ...

I'm also glad that we have a system that allows for this guy to be kept in a safe place until the authorities can reveal to everyone what actually happened here

this guy is toxic
The Redskins need to change to improve - we need a better GM and we need to do a better job of who we bring in to coach and play here - players and coaches need to be held accountable when they do not do their jobs well

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:07 pm

pats make an offer to those fans with a Hernandez jersey - good call

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-o ... 81-jerseys

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:26 pm

Leaving a 40 MILLION dollar contract in the garbage bin in exchange for a long-term jail cell???!!!!

Not involved in one but possibly multiple murders over the last few years?

What kind of "hood culture" can justify such criminal atrocities and fundamental absolute lack of good judgment.

Yep, Mr. Hernandez, you are the man. You know how to take care of business and you have earned respect in the hood. What a better way to impress further the hood than some hard jail time as Bubba's girlfriend. :roll:
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:46 pm

For what it's worth - I just heard that some fan on ebay just paid $3,000.00 for a signed Hernandez jersey ... :shock:

we don't know the full story about Hernandez yet, but one thing is for sure ... There is someone out there even more stupid/sick than Hernandez :lol:

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:23 pm

Fess up, SJ. We all know it was you.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Return to Around the League