NSA equals illuminati?

Wanna talk about politics, your favorite hockey team... vegetarian recipes?
|||

NSA equals illuminati?

Postby HEROHAMO » Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:24 pm

Type in illuminati backwards then add the .com and u will get the NSA website?

Connection to illuminati or just coincidence?

itanimulli.com try it for yourself and you will see. I will give you guys a warning though I was doing a lot of research on the illuminati and studying some stuff on the web a couple months back. Then all of a sudden I would see suspicous cars parked outside my house. Then the following day a police officer knocked on my door and asked me if everything was ok. Weird huh. Then I just stopped stooping around about secret government projects and what not.

For instance anyone ever heard of the weather machine HAARP? Look it up really powerful stuff.
Sean Taylor starting free safety Heavens team!

21 Forever

"The show must go on."

**LPJ**

Re: NSA equals illuminati?

Postby langleyparkjoe » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:19 am

HEROHAMO wrote:I will give you guys a warning though I was doing a lot of research on the illuminati and studying some stuff on the web a couple months back. Then all of a sudden I would see suspicous cars parked outside my house. Then the following day a police officer knocked on my door and asked me if everything was ok. Weird huh.

For instance anyone ever heard of the weather machine HAARP? Look it up really powerful stuff.

Here's my problem Hero Ham Sammich.. read the first paragraph and then read the yellow highlight.

Yeaaaaa... I thinks not. :lol:
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally

cappster

Postby Cappster » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:48 am

It is still somewhat perplexing to me as to why one group of people want to hold power over another group of people. I guess people get off on feeling empowered to say what people can and cannot do with their lives. The Illuminati/Oligarchy group of people are the types that contribute to the destruction of our planet. The last time I checked, we don't have anywhere else to move as a species so if we make our home uninhabitable, our species will die off and one day another species may be doing archeological digs to find out about our civilizations.
Sapphire AMD Radeon 6870, FTW!

Hog Bowl II Champion (2010)

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:53 pm

HEROHAMO wrote:Type in illuminati backwards then add the .com and u will get the NSA website?

Just coincidence, or rather just a prank. Anyone can buy a domain and have it redirect wherever they want.

Don't believe things you read on the Internet just because someone is crazy/stupid enough to post it there . . .
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

|||

Postby HEROHAMO » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:08 am

langleyparkjoe wrote:
HEROHAMO wrote:I will give you guys a warning though I was doing a lot of research on the illuminati and studying some stuff on the web a couple months back. Then all of a sudden I would see suspicous cars parked outside my house. Then the following day a police officer knocked on my door and asked me if everything was ok. Weird huh.

Here's my problem Hero Ham Sammich.. read the first paragraph and then read the yellow highlight.

LOL! Im just a regular american just like you. However I am serious when I say that I know they were monitoring me after I started snooping around. I wasnt surprised to hear about Snowden saying that the government has been spying on americans. That has been going on since the first presidency I bet.

Im no threat to National security but I was just curious. Anyhow people dont want to dig deeper because they are afraid of what they might find. :D Thats fine and dandy I dont want to rain on anyones parade.

21 Forever

"The show must go on."

|||

Postby HEROHAMO » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:15 am

Irn-Bru wrote:
HEROHAMO wrote:Type in illuminati backwards then add the .com and u will get the NSA website?

Just coincidence, or rather just a prank. Anyone can buy a domain and have it redirect wherever they want.

Don't believe things you read on the Internet just because someone is crazy/stupid enough to post it there . . .

I spent quite some time doing research on certain things in the shadows.
I was just curious this was actually before the new year since the Mayan calendar thing had me a little worried I started reading and prepping during 2011.

Look up the Denver Airport do some research on it. Also look up HAARP. The government actually has a machine that can create hurricanes and earthquakes.

You dont have to take my word for it. All I ask is if you are going to shoot down something why not do a little research on the subject first.

Anyhow you may be right about someone redirecting the website.

21 Forever

"The show must go on."

|||

Postby HEROHAMO » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:19 am

langleyparkjoe wrote:

One more thing. DId you bother to look it up? The USA has an actual machine that can heat up the atmosphere which in turn can create terrible storms. It can do the same thing to heat up the earths surface to create earthquakes.

Ronald Reagans Star Wars program in the eighties is why we have it now. Seriously its called HAARP. There is a lot of information oni it. Plenty of scientists have written articles on it. Its the truth.

21 Forever

"The show must go on."

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:28 pm

ROTFALMAO
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

|||

Postby HEROHAMO » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:25 pm

I didnt notice your response. Can you please elaborate? LOL! I am glad you got such a kick out of my thread.

21 Forever

"The show must go on."

Return to The Lounge