Robert Griffin III wrong to reveal rift with Shanahan

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Postby emoses14 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:30 am

Deadskins wrote:He told RGIII to get in there when Cousins got hurt. RGIII's eyes lit up, and Shanny said he was only kidding. :lol:

You know, I think he did the same thing at the very beginning of the game. Mike made a motion like "get in there" and Robert (back to the camera) kind of did a quarter lean from his waist with a look that must have been "Wait, what did you say?" at which point you could see Mike clearly say, "I'm joking, just joking." They then laughed together for a few minutes with another player coming over to join in.

Yeah, there's a rift alright. The preseason has lasted long enough (wrt to that issue) we need to get to the season.
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:47 am

emoses14 wrote:
Deadskins wrote:He told RGIII to get in there when Cousins got hurt. RGIII's eyes lit up, and Shanny said he was only kidding. :lol:

You know, I think he did the same thing at the very beginning of the game. Mike made a motion like "get in there" and Robert (back to the camera) kind of did a quarter lean from his waist with a look that must have been "Wait, what did you say?" at which point you could see Mike clearly say, "I'm joking, just joking." They then laughed together for a few minutes with another player coming over to join in.

Yeah, there's a rift alright. The preseason has lasted long enough (wrt to that issue) we need to get to the season.

That's what I was talking about. I thought it happened when Cousins went down, but I guess it was before. Anyway, the rift is obvious. We should trade RGIII away before it ruins the lockerroom chemistry.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

piglet

Postby Alberich » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:14 am

classic RG3......these players now a days think they are better than everyone.

Hog

Postby emoses14 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:34 am

Alberich wrote:classic RG3......these players now a days think they are better than everyone.

I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

Hog

Postby 44diesel » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:11 pm

emoses14 wrote:

Didn't see anything when Cousin's got hurt, but I did see when Mike was joking with RGIII in the beginning of the game:
RGIII and Mike shared a good laugh...
Glad to see Mike and Robert have a sense of humor regarding their "controversy"
"Givin'em the Business!"

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:40 pm

There is NO, ZERO, NADA, rift or issue or misunderstanding between Mike & RG3 - NONE

complete fabrication IMHO
It's taken years for the Redskins to become as bad as we are - there is no way that the team is going to be consistently competitive in 2016
we'll win some games but it will take years to be good again

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:43 pm

44diesel wrote:Didn't see anything when Cousin's got hurt, but I did see when Mike was joking with RGIII in the beginning of the game:

EPIC RIFT!!!1!!!
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:52 pm

Irn-Bru wrote:
44diesel wrote:Didn't see anything when Cousin's got hurt, but I did see when Mike was joking with RGIII in the beginning of the game:

EPIC RIFT!!!1!!!

HUGE RIFT! - now I see why Mike is keeping RG3 out of the pre season games - he's obviously not going to let him get ready to play so that when he does, Mike will be able to start Cousins

WOW - maybe that's why some of the fans here have been advocating holding RG3 out - some have even insisted that he's wearing the brace because his knee is not ready to take a hit :shock:

now we hear that there's big rift - I wonder if we'll see RG3 play much at all this season :twisted:
It's taken years for the Redskins to become as bad as we are - there is no way that the team is going to be consistently competitive in 2016
we'll win some games but it will take years to be good again

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football