Robert Griffin III wrong to reveal rift with Shanahan

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Postby emoses14 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:30 am

Deadskins wrote:He told RGIII to get in there when Cousins got hurt. RGIII's eyes lit up, and Shanny said he was only kidding. :lol:

You know, I think he did the same thing at the very beginning of the game. Mike made a motion like "get in there" and Robert (back to the camera) kind of did a quarter lean from his waist with a look that must have been "Wait, what did you say?" at which point you could see Mike clearly say, "I'm joking, just joking." They then laughed together for a few minutes with another player coming over to join in.

Yeah, there's a rift alright. The preseason has lasted long enough (wrt to that issue) we need to get to the season.
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:47 am

emoses14 wrote:
Deadskins wrote:He told RGIII to get in there when Cousins got hurt. RGIII's eyes lit up, and Shanny said he was only kidding. :lol:

You know, I think he did the same thing at the very beginning of the game. Mike made a motion like "get in there" and Robert (back to the camera) kind of did a quarter lean from his waist with a look that must have been "Wait, what did you say?" at which point you could see Mike clearly say, "I'm joking, just joking." They then laughed together for a few minutes with another player coming over to join in.

Yeah, there's a rift alright. The preseason has lasted long enough (wrt to that issue) we need to get to the season.

That's what I was talking about. I thought it happened when Cousins went down, but I guess it was before. Anyway, the rift is obvious. We should trade RGIII away before it ruins the lockerroom chemistry.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

piglet

Postby Alberich » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:14 am

classic RG3......these players now a days think they are better than everyone.

Hog

Postby emoses14 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:34 am

Alberich wrote:classic RG3......these players now a days think they are better than everyone.

I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

Hog

Postby 44diesel » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:11 pm

emoses14 wrote:

Didn't see anything when Cousin's got hurt, but I did see when Mike was joking with RGIII in the beginning of the game:
RGIII and Mike shared a good laugh...
Glad to see Mike and Robert have a sense of humor regarding their "controversy"
"Givin'em the Business!"

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:40 pm

There is NO, ZERO, NADA, rift or issue or misunderstanding between Mike & RG3 - NONE

complete fabrication IMHO
Minds are like parachutes, they only work when they are open

Robert has to make a huge effort to show he's got what it takes to be a future great QB - we need the real RG3 not the hyped version

Hail to the Redskins

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:43 pm

44diesel wrote:Didn't see anything when Cousin's got hurt, but I did see when Mike was joking with RGIII in the beginning of the game:

EPIC RIFT!!!1!!!
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:52 pm

Irn-Bru wrote:
44diesel wrote:Didn't see anything when Cousin's got hurt, but I did see when Mike was joking with RGIII in the beginning of the game:

EPIC RIFT!!!1!!!

HUGE RIFT! - now I see why Mike is keeping RG3 out of the pre season games - he's obviously not going to let him get ready to play so that when he does, Mike will be able to start Cousins

WOW - maybe that's why some of the fans here have been advocating holding RG3 out - some have even insisted that he's wearing the brace because his knee is not ready to take a hit :shock:

now we hear that there's big rift - I wonder if we'll see RG3 play much at all this season :twisted:
Minds are like parachutes, they only work when they are open

Robert has to make a huge effort to show he's got what it takes to be a future great QB - we need the real RG3 not the hyped version

Hail to the Redskins

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football