Breaking News: RG3 Cleared to play in Season Opener

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
piglet

Breaking News: RG3 Cleared to play in Season Opener

Postby drocksthaparty » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:27 pm

I know this isn't news to true Skins fans, but to the world it is. I am happy to have him back and healthy

http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/ ... s/14412314?

Postby skinsfan#33 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:53 am

Shanny said that rg3 was cleared by DrA, but the doc has a couple of concerns and Shanny would talk to RG3 about those concerns and would tell the media on Monday what that would mean. The media tried to get Shanny to say if Griffin would start on MNF but he said he had to talk to Robert before he talked about that with the media.

The post game presser really left me with the feeling that Robert is not a lock to start against the Egirls.
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain"
(It is time to roll the dice) Tai'shar Manetheren

"Duty is heavier than a Mountain, Death is lighter than a feather" Tai'shar Malkier

RIP James Oliver Rigney, Jr. 1948-2007

Hog

Postby HTTRRG3ALMO » Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:15 am

skinsfan#33 wrote:Shanny said that rg3 was cleared by DrA, but the doc has a couple of concerns and Shanny would talk to RG3 about those concerns and would tell the media on Monday what that would mean. The media tried to get Shanny to say if Griffin would start on MNF but he said he had to talk to Robert before he talked about that with the media.

The post game presser really left me with the feeling that Robert is not a lock to start against the Egirls.

Almost sounds like psychological warfare...if so, the game started last night :-)

Brian Mitchel was saying something about RG3 dragging his right foot more than he did early last year instead of planting it.

They'll figure it all out. I just hope they put in Cousins once we get a decent lead against the Eagles.

Hog

Postby ACW » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:08 am

DMV Born,
DMV Bred,
When I Die I'll Be
DMV Dead.

Hognostications 2012-2013 Co-Champion (and Playoff Champion)

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football