Here is to a good game next week

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?

Here is to a good game next week

Postby GBpack10 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:54 pm

Best wishes to the Redskins just for tonight but here is to a great game next week with no injuries! You guys are a classy team and wish you the best just not in week 2. Going to be a tough game for us.

Hog

Postby TimSkin » Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:22 pm

I will be there!!! Been almost six years since we were in Lambeau last. Sean Taylor picked Favre off twice but should've had at least four picks. My best friend is a huge packers fan and he said hands down ST is the best player he's ever seen.

BTW Packer fans are great also. I've been to Lambeau, Soldier, and St. Louis and GB is by far the most respectful and classy fans of those three. Anyways it will be an awesome game and I can't wait.
HTTR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hog

Re: Here is to a good game next week

Postby HTTRRG3ALMO » Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:31 pm

GBpack10 wrote:Best wishes to the Redskins just for tonight but here is to a great game next week with no injuries! You guys are a classy team and wish you the best just not in week 2. Going to be a tough game for us.

The respect is mutual. Swing by more often

FanFromAnnapolis

Re: Here is to a good game next week

Postby Irn-Bru » Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:14 am

HTTRRG3ALMO wrote:
GBpack10 wrote:Best wishes to the Redskins just for tonight but here is to a great game next week with no injuries! You guys are a classy team and wish you the best just not in week 2. Going to be a tough game for us.

Agreed. Thanks for stopping by GBpack. I hope you are around during game day.
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

Hog

Postby Burgundy&Wha? » Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:47 am

Now, GBPack shows how rival fans should act. Loves his team and has respect for an opponent. Good luck the week after next. :)

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:56 am

Irn-Bru wrote:
HTTRRG3ALMO wrote:

Agreed. Thanks for stopping by GBpack. I hope you are around during game day.

And

Burgundy&Wha? wrote:Now, GBPack shows how rival fans should act. Loves his team and has respect for an opponent. Good luck the week after next. :)

+1

We shouldn't have to worry about things that we aren't use to seeing next week, like Alfred fumbling and mis-handling pitches, RGIII throwing Ints, or Forbath missing FGs.
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

Hog

Postby StorminMormon86 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:59 am

1niksder wrote:+1

We shouldn't have to worry about things that we aren't use to seeing next week, like Alfred fumbling and mis-handling pitches, RGIII throwing Ints, or Forbath missing FGs.

Lord I hope not. Green Bay scares me, especially after the loss to the 49ers.

Hog

Postby riggofan » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:00 am

Tough game, man. These are both good teams and neither of them want to start out 0-2. I hope our secondary is ready for Rodgers!!!

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:28 am

one of these teams is starting out this season 0-2 ..

however

both teams should STILL win their divisions

:D
Getting our QB back will help a lot but we still have a lot of issues to address

Players and coaches need to believe that they can be successful - they are not playing with that attitude - big changes are coming

HAIL

Currently 50-41

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:54 pm

SkinsJock wrote:one of these teams is starting out this season 0-2

Unless they both start out 0-1-1. :wink:
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:52 pm

Deadskins wrote:
SkinsJock wrote:one of these teams is starting out this season 0-2

Unless they both start out 0-1-1. :wink:

maybe ... wanna bet? ... :twisted:
Getting our QB back will help a lot but we still have a lot of issues to address

Players and coaches need to believe that they can be successful - they are not playing with that attitude - big changes are coming

HAIL

Currently 50-41

Hog

Postby rskin72 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:27 pm

This is going to be a tough game. Think our Offense hopefully iwll be more in synch from the beginning of the game, but our D and our secondary are going to have their work cut out for them vs Rodgers.

Could be a long day for us....am hoping that I am pleasantly suprised as I was with the New Orleans opener last season. We can beat the Pack, as we did a couple of seasons ago at FEDEX....without RGIII and Morris....but considering that it is at Lambeau, and considering the continued questions around RGIII and how much more time he may need to return to last years form....well....all I can say is that I am hoping for the best.
A winning effort begins with preparation.
Failures are expected by losers, ignored by winners.

Quotes by Joe Gibbs

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football