2013 THN FF is up and Running

Want to play GM? Think the Redskins should sign a free agent or trade for someone? Speculation / rumors / trade possibilities / fantasy football / mock drafts - Do it here!
CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:36 am

U auto drafted better then my auto draft FWIW
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

|||

Postby HEROHAMO » Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:53 am

I just wanted to spot you guys a couple holes giving me a handicap to make it fair. :D
Sean Taylor starting free safety Heavens team!

21 Forever

"The show must go on."

cappster

Postby Cappster » Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:07 pm

Week 1 Results

Sapphire AMD Radeon 6870, FTW!

Hog Bowl II Champion (2010)

|||

Postby HEROHAMO » Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:31 am

Very impressive Capp for sure. I just want to say I missed the draft but in my other league I have Peyton and drafted him with my first pick. I was planning on doing the same in this league but hey. The rest of your picks were great as well I also have Bush in my other league and your other picks were better then mine in my other league.
Sean Taylor starting free safety Heavens team!

21 Forever

"The show must go on."

Hog

Postby SouthLondonRedskin » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:50 am

You gave me some *sh$t* about my chances in that opener, but I would've beaten everyone else in the league (apart from Yogi) with my score.

The only reason ATX nicked it in the end was because he had Cruz and that muppet Witten in his team who put him back in front after the Sunday night game, and frankly I don't think Witten's points (or any other Cowgirls for that matter) should count in a Redskins league.

So there.

](*,)
Here It Comes Again: Worst to First Baby!

cappster

Postby Cappster » Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:48 am

HEROHAMO wrote:Very impressive Capp for sure. I just want to say I missed the draft but in my other league I have Peyton and drafted him with my first pick. I was planning on doing the same in this league but hey. The rest of your picks were great as well I also have Bush in my other league and your other picks were better then mine in my other league.

The big surprise of the draft for me is that Peterson went 2nd overall as teeter hogs drafted Calvin Johnson #1 overall. I am glad I got Peyton with my second pick and I hope he consistently throws 7 touchdowns a game! Bahaha.

cappster

Postby Cappster » Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:50 am

SouthLondonRedskin wrote:You gave me some *sh$t* about my chances in that opener, but I would've beaten everyone else in the league (apart from Yogi) with my score.

The only reason ATX nicked it in the end was because he had Cruz and that muppet Witten in his team who put him back in front after the Sunday night game, and frankly I don't think Witten's points (or any other Cowgirls for that matter) should count in a Redskins league.

So there.

](*,)

That is how FF works my man. Woulda, coulda, shoulda, but didn't. It happens to all of us and while I started out fast, I know I will have some rough weeks ahead.

DarthMonk

Postby DarthMonk » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:05 pm

Cappster wrote:
HEROHAMO wrote:Very impressive Capp for sure. I just want to say I missed the draft but in my other league I have Peyton and drafted him with my first pick. I was planning on doing the same in this league but hey. The rest of your picks were great as well I also have Bush in my other league and your other picks were better then mine in my other league.

The big surprise of the draft for me is that Peterson went 2nd overall as teeter hogs drafted Calvin Johnson #1 overall. I am glad I got Peyton with my second pick and I hope he consistently throws 7 touchdowns a game! Bahaha.

You're supposed to pube me this week.

Fingers crossed.
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013)

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:09 pm

DarthMonk wrote:You're supposed to pube me this week.

Clarence Thomas to Anita Hill style?
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

DarthMonk

Postby DarthMonk » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:00 am

Deadskins wrote:

Not sure about Yogi but my hyena likes it overnight with a stat correction.
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013)

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

Hog

Postby SouthLondonRedskin » Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:17 am

Cappster wrote:
SouthLondonRedskin wrote:You gave me some *sh$t* about my chances in that opener, but I would've beaten everyone else in the league (apart from Yogi) with my score.

So there.

](*,)

That is how FF works my man. Woulda, coulda, shoulda, but didn't. It happens to all of us and while I started out fast, I know I will have some rough weeks ahead.

I know that man, and that's all cool.

My point is this; the idea of a fellow Redskin fan cheering on a cowgirl in order to help their fantasy team makes my stomach turn - it's fundamentally wrong on every level.

So I want Witten's points stricken from the game, therefore I win.

:wink:
Here It Comes Again: Worst to First Baby!

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:03 am

SouthLondonRedskin wrote:My point is this; the idea of a fellow Redskin fan cheering on a cowgirl in order to help their fantasy team makes my stomach turn - it's fundamentally wrong on every level.

+1
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

cappster

Postby Cappster » Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:42 am

DarthMonk wrote:
Deadskins wrote:

Not sure about Yogi but my hyena likes it overnight with a stat correction.

My Yogi Zen is telling me I'll win by 6. :twisted:

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:19 am

SouthLondonRedskin wrote:
Cappster wrote:

So there.

](*,)

I know that man, and that's all cool.

My point is this; the idea of a fellow Redskin fan cheering on a cowgirl in order to help their fantasy team makes my stomach turn - it's fundamentally wrong on every level.

So I want Witten's points stricken from the game, therefore I win.

:wink:

I agree
...and in that case I won too... I faced Homo and dez or some other puke. I told him in the beginning, no matter what happens a team loaded w pukes should face a penalty. I'll never admit defeat!
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:49 am

Deadskins wrote:
SouthLondonRedskin wrote:My point is this; the idea of a fellow Redskin fan cheering on a cowgirl in order to help their fantasy team makes my stomach turn - it's fundamentally wrong on every level.

+1

+1
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

Return to General Manager's Office