Cut DeAngelo Hall

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
#######

Postby The Hogster » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:23 am

riggofan wrote:
Irn-Bru wrote:Hall played well. He's not a problem at all, though the penalty was annoying. What in the world would cutting him accomplish at this stage?

I guess it would satisfy the need for fans to make stupid, knee jerk reactions. lol.

+1

It's pure idiocy to cut someone just because some fans don't like him. He is a true Skins fan, and has made plays for this team for years. He hates the Cowboys as a fan, rattles Dez Bryant, and has scored TDs on defense every year he's been here. BTW - he took a pay cut to stay here.

You'd have to be a fool to cut him just because he runs his mouth.

SMH

Fans will be fans I guess. But, D Hall is the kind of guy who when he's done playing will be in the stands arguing with Philly fans because he loves this team like we do. As long as his salary matches his production, he deserves to play here.
SPIT HAPPENS!!

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:02 am

The Hogster wrote:
riggofan wrote:
Irn-Bru wrote:Hall played well. He's not a problem at all, though the penalty was annoying. What in the world would cutting him accomplish at this stage?

I guess it would satisfy the need for fans to make stupid, knee jerk reactions. lol.

+1

It's pure idiocy to cut someone just because some fans don't like him.

All 3 posts deserve to be quoted.
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

The real problem on defense is Hall

Postby rcjur » Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:47 pm

Hall should be released. He gives up 10 yards to a WR every play of every down. If he was any good he would be in press each play regardless of the call. He sucks and doesn't deserve his salary.

Postby rcjur » Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:59 pm

Skins need to CUT both Hall and Wilson. Both of them suck and really make us look bad. CB Murphy should play and play now. As for Amerson he will get better but those other bums stink! The other's on the back end that need immediate replacement now are Rambo and Doughty. You want to know what the problem truly is on defense....Hall, Wilson, Rambo and Doughty. Start there and consider playing LB Barnett half snaps for Flecher. It's obvious he's showing his age more than ever now. Oh add another...DT Golston. Play Merling because Golston sucks too. That's the problem players in your defense.

cappster

Postby Cappster » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:42 pm

Hall is the best DB we have at the moment. If he had decent safety help, maybe it would help him perform a little bit better.
Sapphire AMD Radeon 6870, FTW!

Hog Bowl II Champion (2010)

piglet

Postby 34andcounting » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:06 pm

B. Rambo is the problem. good tackler, but bad in coverage, he is also bad in space when it come to tackling. he will come up and wiff on ball carrier.

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:29 pm

rcjur wrote:Skins need to CUT both Hall and Wilson. Both of them suck and really make us look bad. CB Murphy should play and play now. As for Amerson he will get better but those other bums stink! The other's on the back end that need immediate replacement now are Rambo and Doughty. You want to know what the problem truly is on defense....Hall, Wilson, Rambo and Doughty. Start there and consider playing LB Barnett half snaps for Flecher. It's obvious he's showing his age more than ever now. Oh add another...DT Golston. Play Merling because Golston sucks too. That's the problem players in your defense.

You almost made it, but you gave yourself away at the end. :twisted:
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

|||||||

Re: The real problem on defense is Hall

Postby UK Skins Fan » Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:45 am

rcjur wrote:Hall should be released. He gives up 10 yards to a WR every play of every down. If he was any good he would be in press each play regardless of the call. He sucks and doesn't deserve his salary.

Hmmmm, will you be staying here long? You seem to be a little depressed ;-)
Also available on Twitter @UKSkinsFan

tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:18 am

We suck Big Arse right now.

It's the blame game....LOL

whatever........WE NEED to get things right.
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

Postby skinsfan#33 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:29 am

Couldn't this have been posted in any of the other many cut/hate DHall threads. Do we really need a hundred ridiculous threads that say we need to cut Hall and he is the root of all defensive problems.
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain"
(It is time to roll the dice) Tai'shar Manetheren

"Duty is heavier than a Mountain, Death is lighter than a feather" Tai'shar Malkier

RIP James Oliver Rigney, Jr. 1948-2007

Hog

Postby riggofan » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:00 am

I'm kind of hoping we'll get like ten or eleven of these threads about every individual player on defense.

Because clearly, when you give up 1000 yards in two games there is probably ONE player to blame. lol

Postby skinsfan#33 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:13 am

riggofan wrote:I'm kind of hoping we'll get like ten or eleven of these threads about every individual player on defense.

Because clearly, when you give up 1000 yards in two games there is probably ONE player to blame. lol

You know sometimes sarcasm doesn't come through very well on sites like this. This wasn't one of those times!

Good job.
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain"
(It is time to roll the dice) Tai'shar Manetheren

"Duty is heavier than a Mountain, Death is lighter than a feather" Tai'shar Malkier

RIP James Oliver Rigney, Jr. 1948-2007

Hog

Postby riggofan » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:25 am

skinsfan#33 wrote:
riggofan wrote:I'm kind of hoping we'll get like ten or eleven of these threads about every individual player on defense.

You know sometimes sarcasm doesn't come through very well on sites like this. This wasn't one of those times!

Good job.

:rock:

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:04 am

skinsfan#33 wrote:

Good job.

good job riggofan - THANKS - way too much negativity and over-reaction

I'm as disappointed as anyone ... this is a much better team than we have seen the past 2 games and I'm sure the coaches and players are going to show that ...
RG3 is now learning how to play QB in the NFL - Mike & Kyle did not help with the transition

Jay & Sean are going to make it happen ... "He has the ability and the desire, he just has to do it.” - J Gruden

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:35 am

:roll: This has the inside track on winning the Worst Thread of the Week Award.
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football