Rambo and Rak

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Postby riggofan » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:05 am

frankcal20 wrote:Jesus people. It was one game with an offense no one had seen on tape. Their offense was quite different than at Oregon. Keep in mind no one in the NFL had seen that kind of speed. Also keep in mind that the offense didn't allow the defense to get off the field basically the entire first half. Relax a little.

Come on, man. Your reasonable and sound logic is not going to change the "fact" that Orakpo is now a terrible player. lol.

Whoever wrote "please let us get a win" - I second that!! If we lose to the Packers, there is no telling whom the fans are going to turn on.

B-rad

Postby brad7686 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:20 pm

I feel once people figure out how to blitz that offense vick will be in trouble, it will be like spurrier/ramsey all over again. Hopefully McCoy gets hurt too cuz he's a beast. Sucks we had to play them before they inevitably all get injured. They won a lot of games the beginning of last year before the wheels came off. There's no real way to sugar-coat it, Monday was awful, and it was the majority of the players on the field.
No Pressure, No Diamonds

Hog

Postby emoses14 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:39 pm

brad7686 wrote:I feel once people figure out how to blitz that offense vick will be in trouble, it will be like spurrier/ramsey all over again. Hopefully McCoy gets hurt too cuz he's a beast. Sucks we had to play them before they inevitably all get injured. They won a lot of games the beginning of last year before the wheels came off. There's no real way to sugar-coat it, Monday was awful, and it was the majority of the players on the field.

Agree with all of that. I'm very interested to see the attitude of this team on the field in green bay.
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

Hog

Postby HTTRRG3ALMO » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:07 pm

And to think we were all talking about great our run defense looked all preseason.

Let's see what happens come the bye week. Monday was a bad day for everyone, and it looked nothing like how we played in preseason.

I'm speaking about preseason in the context of execution, not who we were up against. Everyone was tight on their assignments and had their "clocks" in sync.

The crystal meth offense brought out the crazy in the entire team. Lets see what they do Sunday.

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:25 pm

JJ will help the run game... And our outside lbs come week 6
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Hog

Postby HarleyHog » Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:43 pm

frankcal20 wrote:Jesus people. It was one game with an offense no one had seen on tape. Their offense was quite different than at Oregon. Keep in mind no one in the NFL had seen that kind of speed. Also keep in mind that the offense didn't allow the defense to get off the field basically the entire first half. Relax a little.

My point exactly. The defense got some stops, but no breathers
Everybody funny, now you funny too ...

"The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have." -Vince Lombardi

(BTW . . . we have RGIII now)

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football