So will Hankerson breakout now?

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:40 pm

Countertrey wrote:
HEROHAMO wrote:Reggie White? Wow I think we all would have noticed that guy on our squad. LOL!
I remember it... he was in our backfield constantly... you know... "protecting" our quarterback...

I remember now. We had Lawrence Taylor back then too. :lol:
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:43 pm

HTTRRG3ALMO wrote:
Deadskins wrote:
HTTRRG3ALMO wrote:We did this years back when we had Reggie White

When was that again?

My bad, for some reason I remembered us signing him when we signed all those over the hill stars that didn't pan out. I have to be getting him mixed up with someone else. Its going to drive me nuts till I figure it out now LOL

Dana Stubblefield? Bruce Smith? Jeremiah Trotter came from the Smeagols, but he was a LB. We were in the running for White, but he chose GB.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Hog

Postby HTTRRG3ALMO » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:39 pm

Deadskins wrote:
HTTRRG3ALMO wrote:
Deadskins wrote:
HTTRRG3ALMO wrote:We did this years back when we had Reggie White

When was that again?

My bad, for some reason I remembered us signing him when we signed all those over the hill stars that didn't pan out. I have to be getting him mixed up with someone else. Its going to drive me nuts till I figure it out now LOL

Dana Stubblefield? Bruce Smith? Jeremiah Trotter came from the Smeagols, but he was a LB. We were in the running for White, but he chose GB.

Bruce Smith, but I remember (what obviously was just talk) about us getting Reggie White back then. Man, I think that was around 2000 or 1999. Anyway, thanks for the clarity. Good to know there was at least "talk" about White coming over to us back then; my sanity returns :)

Hog

Postby mastdark81 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:02 am

rskin72 wrote:Right now, I would play Hank over Morgan.....unless Morgan earns his pay by being a blocking WR. Morgan caused that INT vs the Pack....and he has been less than stellar IMHO.

Postby rcjur » Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:00 pm

Hankerson sucks! True #2 WR Briscoe is on IR and will team up with Garcon and Robinson next season and have both TE's Reed and Paulson playing too. Next season the passing game will be alot more efficient. Skins need to give up on Morgan, Moss next season and either trade Hankerson or put him as the 3rd WR next season. That's real talk.

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:54 pm

rcjur wrote:Hankerson sucks! True #2 WR Briscoe is on IR and will team up with Garcon and Robinson next season and have both TE's Reed and Paulson playing too. Next season the passing game will be alot more efficient. Skins need to give up on Morgan, Moss next season and either trade Hankerson or put him as the 3rd WR next season. That's real talk.
Real talk in your tree house, maybe...
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

Postby rcjur » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:40 pm

To all these guys who say Moss and Morgan should be on the team next season don't know jack! They will be GONE! I like Moss but it's time for the youngsters to get it next season. Garcon, Briscoe, Robinson, Hankerson (well ok) and that young man with size on the PS that did well in preseason.

If the Skins go into another season with Garcon, Hankerson, Moss and Morgan as their primary WR's they are completely stupid!!

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football