Cut DeAngelo Hall

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
|||

Postby HEROHAMO » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:41 am

Hall is our best corner no doubt about it. In two games vs Dez Bryant Hall won most of the battles. Dez Bryant a top five receiver in the league. Hall has his bonehead moments but he is most definatley an asset to this team.
Sean Taylor starting free safety Heavens team!

21 Forever

"The show must go on."

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:48 pm

skinsfan#33 wrote:Couldn't this have been posted in any of the other many cut/hate DHall threads. Do we really need a hundred ridiculous threads that say we need to cut Hall and he is the root of all defensive problems.

+1

Yes it could have, should have....

is

HEROHAMO wrote:Hall is our best corner no doubt about it. In two games vs Dez Bryant Hall won most of the battles. Dez Bryant a top five receiver in the league. Hall has his bonehead moments but he is most definatley an asset to this team.

+1

I'm still in favor of moving him to safety
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

Postby skinsfan#33 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:13 pm

1niksder wrote:

HEROHAMO wrote:Hall is our best corner no doubt about it. In two games vs Dez Bryant Hall won most of the battles. Dez Bryant a top five receiver in the league. Hall has his bonehead moments but he is most definatley an asset to this team.

+1

I'm still in favor of moving him to safety

I really do think Free Safety fits DHalls skill set better than any place else. If Merriweather misses any more games I say he is the one that should go. Move Hall to safety and get Chase off the practice squad.
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain"
(It is time to roll the dice) Tai'shar Manetheren

"Duty is heavier than a Mountain, Death is lighter than a feather" Tai'shar Malkier

RIP James Oliver Rigney, Jr. 1948-2007

Hog

Postby rskin72 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:00 pm

Speaking of Meriweather, anyone know of his status for this weekends game vs the Lions? Also, suprised that he was not fined (yet) for his helmet leading hits.....that needs to be corrected quickly or he will find himself either out because of injury, or suspended.
A winning effort begins with preparation.
Failures are expected by losers, ignored by winners.

Quotes by Joe Gibbs

|||||||

Postby UK Skins Fan » Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:02 am

rskin72 wrote:Speaking of Meriweather, anyone know of his status for this weekends game vs the Lions?

My sources, close to the team, have confirmed that he continues to be a knucklehead. This is unlikely to be treatable without invasive surgery, or indeed amputation.

Seriously, if he was concussed, there's no way he'll be eligible to play this week, surely?
Also available on Twitter @UKSkinsFan

|||||||

Postby UK Skins Fan » Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:06 am

SkinsJock wrote:I'm as disappointed as anyone ...

I'm sorry Jock - this is quite obviously a pile of cack (a bit of old English slang for you). I am far more disappointed than you are, so there.
:nana:

Postby skinsfan#33 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:32 am

UK Skins Fan wrote:
SkinsJock wrote:I'm as disappointed as anyone ...

I'm sorry Jock - this is quite obviously a pile of cack (a bit of old English slang for you). I am far more disappointed than you are, so there.
:nana:

I'm unfamiliar with the expression "a pile of crack", now I know what a pile of crack viles is and what it looks like and sounds like when you walk on them :)
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain"
(It is time to roll the dice) Tai'shar Manetheren

"Duty is heavier than a Mountain, Death is lighter than a feather" Tai'shar Malkier

RIP James Oliver Rigney, Jr. 1948-2007

|||||||

Postby UK Skins Fan » Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:09 am

skinsfan#33 wrote:I'm unfamiliar with the expression "a pile of crack", now I know what a pile of crack viles is and what it looks like and sounds like when you walk on them :)

Please note: a pile of CACK is very different to a pile of CRACK. One should definitely not be ingested in any way, although it would be legal to do so. The other may be well worth consuming, but the law does not allow it.

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:36 pm

We should probably still cut our best player on defense...Lmao
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:05 pm

cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:We should probably still cut our best player on defense...Lmao
Why in the world would we cut Ryan Kerrigan???
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:48 pm

Countertrey wrote:
cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:We should probably still cut our best player on defense...Lmao
Why in the world would we cut Ryan Kerrigan???

Ha ha we are going to trade him and hall for an older safett, didn't you hear?
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football