As I predicted in August....

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
piglet

As I predicted in August....

Postby Alberich » Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:19 am

The Skins are horrible and the laughing stock of the NFC. Don't blame the salary cap penalty. Dont blame the coaches.

Blame scouting department and lame GM.

The most arrogant player in the NFL. RG 3 & out. He has no business being out on the field. He does not pose the threat he did last year and defenses have no respect for this mickey mouse offense.

I was telling everyone last year. Playing HS football in the pros will work for a minute but once the tape gets out there, its over.

Look at SF, they are having zero success running the dummy scheme.

The defense is another shining unit in the NFL. Maybe after the season is over they can go out and find another LB older than Fletcher. Those Ball hawk DBs they drafted are really great too.

They really showed up on tape against the Packers. Chasing the Packers that is.

This team will be lucky to win 3 games this year. Good thing they have a 1st round draft pick........oh wait.

Hate on this post and me all you want. You know i am right and this team is crashing hard.

Hog

Postby ACW » Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:30 am

Vinny Cerrato, is that you?
DMV Born,
DMV Bred,
When I Die I'll Be
DMV Dead.

Hognostications 2012-2013 Co-Champion (and Playoff Champion)

Hog

Postby oneman56 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:31 am

here's another pat on your back to go with your own, congrats !

piglet

Postby Alberich » Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:32 am

ACW wrote:Vinny Cerrato, is that you?

thats the redskin fan spirit. nice attempt to divert the attention from my comments.

the team still stinks.

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:34 am

Sooooo you want some kind of kudos or something?

It's only been 3 weeks, you didn't want to wait until like week 10 or so?
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

piglet

Postby Alberich » Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:35 am

langleyparkjoe wrote:Sooooo you want some kind of kudos or something?

Not a fan of kudos but a cookie will suffice.

^^^^^^^

Postby frankcal20 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:09 am

What was our record after 3 games last year?

Postby skinsfan#33 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:46 pm

Alberich wrote:

thats the redskin fan spirit. nice attempt to divert the attention from my comments.

the team still stinks.

No need to divert attention from your comments! Your comments are asinine andas such not worth commenting on.

Go away.

Now if you want to provide inelegant comments about the problems on the team then go for it, but if you're just going to show up and flame US then we don't need you.
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain"
(It is time to roll the dice) Tai'shar Manetheren

"Duty is heavier than a Mountain, Death is lighter than a feather" Tai'shar Malkier

RIP James Oliver Rigney, Jr. 1948-2007

Hog

Postby riggofan » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:48 pm

frankcal20 wrote:What was our record after 3 games last year?

1-2. Beat the Raiders and the Cowboys, and we'll have the same record through 5 games that we had last year.

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:24 pm

As I predicted in August:

Irn-Bru wrote:
Alberich wrote:
langleyparkjoe wrote:Alberich.. welcome to the site.. again

:shock:

Again? today is the first time I have been on here.

No it isn't. You might think you are original and an unheard voice, but believe me, we've seen your schtick before . . . many times . . . and will see it repeated many times in the future. It always begins — and ends — the same way, too.

Surprise, surprise, you are back as soon as the Redskins are struggling . . . just as surely as you'll disappear when they are back on track. And whenever you pop up, you can't help but break the rules. Starting a new thread when the postgame thread is where this one should go, and using profanity in your post.

You realize we have rules here, right?

I was going to merge this thread into the appropriate one, but let's leave these trolling posts on their own so they languish at the bottom of the board.

I suggest you go and read the site rules before applying your fingers to the keyboard again. Thanks in advance.
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:26 pm

Alberich wrote:

the team still stinks.

You're comments made as much sense as Vinny Cerrato :shock:

Irn-Bru wrote:I suggest you go and read the site rules before applying your fingers to the keyboard again. Thanks in advance.

You might want to take this advise...

It's other guys around here that simply baity and ban trolls...
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:32 pm

Your Browns made a nice deal with the Colts, btw. Nice GM work there. :up:
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Hog

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:40 pm

In as much as I so angry at the way this team is playing. I do think RGIII should carry SOME of the fault here, Mike and Kyle have thier share, but ultimately Jim Haslett is the one that needs to be fired IMMEDIATELY. Last year so many people on here said that Orakpo, and Carriker were the reason why the defense stunk. Now we have Orakpo, in most cases better talent and sorry no way anyone is going to tell me Carriker would be the one piece needed to turn this ship around. I would like to have one of the Ryans come here with the defensive players we have and see what they could do. I am serious I think Haslett is the worse DC out and should be fired for the product he places on the field. I think Terrell Pryor is going to crap all over this defense and we will sit at 0-4 going into the bye. Folks this whole thing stinks to high heaven and there is more than enough blame to go around. Aldrick Robinson also needs to be waived. I don't care how fast he is, what's the sense of being fast if you can't even catch a cold??? Pathetic seriously pathetic....

Hog

Postby HTTRRG3ALMO » Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:50 pm

langleyparkjoe wrote:Sooooo you want some kind of kudos or something?

+1

Its not like we're giving away door prizes here for the most catastrophic comment or anything.

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:12 pm

Irn-Bru wrote:As I predicted in August:

Irn-Bru wrote:
Alberich wrote:
langleyparkjoe wrote:Alberich.. welcome to the site.. again

:shock:

Again? today is the first time I have been on here.

No it isn't. You might think you are original and an unheard voice, but believe me, we've seen your schtick before . . . many times . . . and will see it repeated many times in the future. It always begins — and ends — the same way, too.

Surprise, surprise, you are back as soon as the Redskins are struggling . . . just as surely as you'll disappear when they are back on track. And whenever you pop up, you can't help but break the rules. Starting a new thread when the postgame thread is where this one should go, and using profanity in your post.

You realize we have rules here, right?

I was going to merge this thread into the appropriate one, but let's leave these trolling posts on their own so they languish at the bottom of the board.

I suggest you go and read the site rules before applying your fingers to the keyboard again. Thanks in advance.

You know who he is. He was banned before. Does he have to be warned AGAIN????

ok, just sayin' :roll:
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football