RG3 can't be the same player with a knee brace

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:31 am

My question is if the knee is 100% as we are being told aren't there other knee braces out there that aren't as big and cumbersome as the huge one he currently wears? Why can't he change braces to a compression brace with the smaller metal supports on each side of the knee???

Hog

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:33 am

I have also noticed. RG3 complained so much publicly during the offseason that he is now running the team. If Shanny sits him, then RG3 will whine and complain and tweet and pout and be a complete and total distraction to the team.

All offseason, RG3 would talk about "my teammates know how hard I have worked". He uses the term "I" constantly when there is success. During the postgame press conference today, he was asked about the interception and fumble and his response was "we need to find a way to make those plays'. Funny how the "I' changed to "we" when it wasn't about glory and success

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:36 am

How long before the KNEE BRACE is gone?

1 game, 6 games, next year?

Anybody?
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

Hog

Postby StorminMormon86 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:29 pm

I thought they had said he would be wearing it all year.

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:05 pm

StorminMormon86 wrote:I thought they had said he would be wearing it all year.

to be specific - RG3 wanted to remove all doubt about the brace ... he said he was very comfortable wearing it and as it does not affect his play, he would keep it on for this season ..
We are very fortunate to have Kirk Cousins - I'm looking forward to Griffin getting back on the field

HAIL

Week 2 - 17-15

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football