Post game Lions @ Redskins

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Postby grampi » Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:22 pm

SkinsJock wrote:THANKFULLY - I don't think that many Redskin, players, coaches or fans think that Kirk Cousins gives the team a better chance at success :lol:

He gives the team a better chance to win than does the current version of RG3....

Hog

Postby riggofan » Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:06 pm

grampi wrote:
SkinsJock wrote:THANKFULLY - I don't think that many Redskin, players, coaches or fans think that Kirk Cousins gives the team a better chance at success :lol:

He gives the team a better chance to win than does the current version of RG3....

Thanks. I just threw up on my shirt.

Hog

Postby StorminMormon86 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:59 pm

I would love to see Cousins come in and play a game just to see if there really is that much difference. Never going to happen though.

|||

Postby HEROHAMO » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:09 pm

StorminMormon86 wrote:I would love to see Cousins come in and play a game just to see if there really is that much difference. Never going to happen though.

While I do think Cousins would score points. Whats the difference if our defense is giving up massive yardage?
Sean Taylor starting free safety Heavens team!

21 Forever

"The show must go on."

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:14 am

HEROHAMO wrote:
StorminMormon86 wrote:I would love to see Cousins come in and play a game just to see if there really is that much difference. Never going to happen though.

While I do think Cousins would score points. Whats the difference if our defense is giving up massive yardage?

The defense is a big issue, but they can't give up massive yardage if the offense is on the field for sustained drives... This defense gave up massive yardage last year but created a lot of turnovers. This year, the turnovers aren't happening.
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

Hog

Postby StorminMormon86 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:45 am

HEROHAMO wrote:

Just to see if there's that much of a difference between the offense ran by RG3 now and Cousins. Sadly, the only way we'll be able to win games is if we put up a ton of points.

Hog

Postby riggofan » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:38 pm

RGIII is either our franchise QB or he isn't. We gave up three number one picks for him, because we believed he's the franchise QB we've been looking for. You don't bench him for Kirk Cousins.

Hog

Postby StorminMormon86 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:26 pm

riggofan wrote:RGIII is either our franchise QB or he isn't. We gave up three number one picks for him, because we believed he's the franchise QB we've been looking for. You don't bench him for Kirk Cousins.

No way does he get benched for poor play. Health reasons maybe, but I just don't see it happening.

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:04 pm

grampi wrote:

given that RG3 is not playing very well but he IS improving with each game - are you suggesting ...

that the team should change QB

or

that the team would score more points if RG3 were not the QB

or

even though RG3 IS improving with each day of practice and each game, this team should 'try' Cousins for the next game

or .... :twisted:
When you're dead you don't know you're dead, it's only difficult for others.
It's kind of the same as when you're stupid!

memo to Dan Snyder: Let the football people just do their jobs - you need to manage your own mess

Hog

Postby StorminMormon86 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:45 am

Let's put Cousins in for a series and if he doesn't score, switch to Grossman, then White, then back to RG3. Makes sense to me.

Hog

Postby emoses14 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:12 am

StorminMormon86 wrote:Let's put Cousins in for a series and if he doesn't score, switch to Grossman, then White, then back to RG3. Makes sense to me.

Steve Spurrier, is that you?
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:56 pm

At least our D didn't give up 40 points like the awesome Chicago's D....
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football