Week 4 Game Thread: Redskins at the Black Hole

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Postby StorminMormon86 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:42 pm

riggofan wrote:
StorminMormon86 wrote:If you can honestly say you've enjoyed the season thus far, you are delusional. It's been frustruating. But that doesn't mean it won't get better. I wasn't one of those saying the season was over after 0-3 either. I have always maintained that we can bounce back and improve. This division is easily winable, IMO.

How does my enjoying the season thus far make me "delusional"? Oh yeah, it doesn't.

I don't like to see the team losing, but frankly I do enjoy watching and supporting the Redskins every week regardless. Because I'm not "delusional" enough to believe we're going to win every single weekend. And sometimes we may even play badly.

Yeah, I actually HAVE enjoyed the season thus far. I was happy as hell to see RGIII playing in week one, because I never would have believed last January that it would be possible. I've enjoyed seeing Garcon and Orakpo out there healthy this year. I've enjoyed seeing the team break in David Amerson. And I will enjoy seeing the team try to pull it together and make another playoff run this year.

We'll have to agree to disagree then. You've enjoyed the season for the reasons you've mentioned, I haven't because we're 1-3. At least I think we can both agree that there's still plenty of time to turn it around and make a legitimate run like we did last year.

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:58 pm

Yes.. we have been improving.. in the 2nd half playing catch-up. Great job.

We can brag on coming back from 14-0 vs the raiders though.. I mean, level of competition DOES come into play right?

Hopefully this won't happen but let's talk about improvement at the end of the season IF we end up with a losing record.. let's see how many of you are still saying.. "but we improved loss to loss".

Get da ********** outta here.
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:08 pm

I will be happy to say I saw improvement from loss to loss if that is the case ... :lol:

it does happen that the team that plays better loses the game ...

the giants won not 1 but 2 Super Bowls against a better team :twisted:

I know it pisses a lot of you off but I have seen so many bad Redskins teams that when a good one comes along and plays well and loses - it's not a big deal to me :roll:
Getting our QB back will help a lot but we still have a lot of issues to address

Players and coaches need to believe that they can be successful - they are not playing with that attitude - big changes are coming

HAIL

Currently 50-41

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:07 pm

SkinsJock wrote:I will be happy to say I saw improvement from loss to loss if that is the case ... :lol:

it does happen that the team that plays better loses the game ...

the giants won not 1 but 2 Super Bowls against a better team :twisted:

I know it pisses a lot of you off but I have seen so many bad Redskins teams that when a good one comes along and plays well and loses - it's not a big deal to me :roll:

Dude, your positive attitude sickens me! :wink:
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

Hog

Postby riggofan » Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:40 pm

StorminMormon86 wrote:We'll have to agree to disagree then. You've enjoyed the season for the reasons you've mentioned, I haven't because we're 1-3. At least I think we can both agree that there's still plenty of time to turn it around and make a legitimate run like we did last year.

That's cool man!

I think we can definitely agree on there being enough time left. I'm sure we agree too that we need to come out and play a complete game against Dallas in two weeks AND get that win. What a huge game that's going to be!!!

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football