Rob Jackson and Jarvis Jenkins complete suspension

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:57 pm

emoses14 wrote:
Hooligan wrote:Am I the only one who would rather see Jackson & Kerrigan instead of Jackson & Orakpo?

God I hope so.

Why on earth would Jackson be starting, period? Jackson and Jenkins (brandon) are subs, to spell Orakpo and Kerrigan or in certain packages to play with them.

Yes, but the Jenkins that's coming back is Jarvis, who looked to be back to his old self in the preseason.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

ch1

Postby crazyhorse1 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:23 pm

Hooligan wrote:Am I the only one who would rather see Jackson & Kerrigan instead of Jackson & Orakpo?

No.

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:24 pm

Deadskins wrote:
emoses14 wrote:

God I hope so.

Why on earth would Jackson be starting, period? Jackson and Jenkins (brandon) are subs, to spell Orakpo and Kerrigan or in certain packages to play with them.

Yes, but the Jenkins that's coming back is Jarvis, who looked to be back to his old self in the preseason.
While this is true, JSPB... he was talking about the linebackers...

Now, regarding Jarvis... hell yes... he was looking VERY good... I'm hoping he comes back PISSED OFF.
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

Hog

Postby emoses14 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:25 pm

Deadskins wrote:
emoses14 wrote:

God I hope so.

Right, I took his question to be asking about Rob Jackson, the Linebacker. My response was that Jackson and Brandond Jenkins are backup outside LBs and starting them over either of our starters (nevermind what some believe to be Orakpo's actual lower worth, all evidence to the contrary). I know Jarvis is also returning from suspension.

Edit: What CT said, i responded to you before I saw he already addressed it.
Last edited by emoses14 on Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

Hog

Postby emoses14 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:27 pm

riggofan wrote:
emoses14 wrote:

God I hope so.

Why on earth would Jackson be starting, period?

Because to a certain section of this fan base, the best players on the team always seem to be the ones who aren't on the field. e.x. If we'd just start Colt Brennan, we would definitely be winning! Cut D-Hall now so Chase Minnifield can save this season!!

Right. Though to be fair. Colt Brennan was so much less than worthless he couldn't even keep a job holding a clipboard. Jackson, without a doubt, has some very useful and excellent skills. Just not moreso than the guy in front of him on the depth chart.
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:20 pm

Can someone "say again" the terms of their suspension?

Substance abuse? What? Ritalin, cocaine, weed, speed....WHAT...?
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football