club seats question

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?

club seats question

Postby jrallison » Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:08 pm

I'm looking for some insight on club level. I know about all the amenities, but I'm more concerned about how the game will look from this level. I've sat in 104 near the top (good, but hard to see other side of field), 222 in the first row (best place I've ever sat), 130 (hard to see opposite end zone), and of course high 400's which are crap. But I'm looking into club level tickets. I'm assuming this will give a better view of the entire field if I'm on one of the sidelines, but what about actually seeing the game, does it seem really far away or it is not that bad? Thanks!

DarthMonk

Re: club seats question

Postby DarthMonk » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:37 pm

jrallison wrote:I'm looking for some insight on club level. I know about all the amenities, but I'm more concerned about how the game will look from this level. I've sat in 104 near the top (good, but hard to see other side of field), 222 in the first row (best place I've ever sat), 130 (hard to see opposite end zone), and of course high 400's which are crap. But I'm looking into club level tickets. I'm assuming this will give a better view of the entire field if I'm on one of the sidelines, but what about actually seeing the game, does it seem really far away or it is not that bad? Thanks!

It's the best altitude for all around viewing. I'm partial to the endzone. You can see plays develop. At midfield you see guys move down the field and have no idea why.
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013)

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

ATX

Postby ATX_Skins » Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:21 am

I sat club level 50 yd line last year for the Ravens game and I thought they were good seats (quiet seats). I typically sit in the end zone which I love because as Darth mentioned you can see the plays develop.

I remember last year when Morris broke through the line against Dallas, it was one of the best experiences ever.

If you have to, just watch the big screen when the ball is at the opposite end.

Bottom line: Lower level > club
Support the troops, especially our snipers.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football