Im enjoying the lack of media attention towards RG3

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Im enjoying the lack of media attention towards RG3

Postby funsho2 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:28 pm

I am enjoying it ....hopefully this is how it is from now on if when he gets healthy.,....
Last edited by funsho2 on Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hog

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:28 am

It could be he is just out making more commercials. I did just see him wearing his Baylor jersey in that Heisman Legend commercial with Barry Sanders, Tim Brown and the rest of the Heisman winners. I am sure Adidas isn't finished or Subway....

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:41 am

whatever it is, keep it up
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:47 am

langleyparkjoe wrote:whatever it is, keep it up

Not sure I want that. I think his lack of media attention is more predicated on his poor showings so far, than anything else, and I want him to be getting Peyton Manning type scrutiny. :lol:
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Hog

Postby riggofan » Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:51 am

Deadskins wrote:

Not sure I want that. I think his lack of media attention is more predicated on his poor showings so far, than anything else, and I want him to be getting Peyton Manning type scrutiny. :lol:

I'm with you man. Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, etc; get that type of exposure because they're winners. Bring it on for RGIII. Let Adidas and Subway pay him big bucks so maybe he doesn't have to gouge us on his next contract!

Hog

Postby HTTRRG3ALMO » Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:46 pm

riggofan wrote:
Deadskins wrote:

I'm with you man. Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, etc; get that type of exposure because they're winners. Bring it on for RGIII. Let Adidas and Subway pay him big bucks so maybe he doesn't have to gouge us on his next contract!

LOL pretty good angle you used in this post. I like!

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:19 pm

riggofan wrote:
Deadskins wrote:

He'll get as much as he can. The players association and his colleagues would be mad if he didn't.
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

Hog

Postby riggofan » Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:45 am

Chris Luva Luva wrote:
riggofan wrote:
Deadskins wrote:

He'll get as much as he can. The players association and his colleagues would be mad if he didn't.

hah. Yeah I'm sure you're right about that. I still hope RGIII gets as much as he can out of endorsement deals. good for him!!!

Hog

Postby StorminMormon86 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:27 pm

I honestly could care less about the guy's endorsement deals. More power to him. But I think some of the criticism from the media has essentially been the fact that he claimed he was 100% healthy and that he wanted to play in the preseason, but it's been obvious all season that that's not the case.

Hog

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:35 pm

StorminMormon86 wrote:I honestly could care less about the guy's endorsement deals. More power to him. But I think some of the criticism from the media has essentially been the fact that he claimed he was 100% healthy and that he wanted to play in the preseason, but it's been obvious all season that that's not the case.

Absolutely ON POINT!!

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:41 pm

DaSkinz Baby wrote:
StorminMormon86 wrote:I honestly could care less about the guy's endorsement deals. More power to him. But I think some of the criticism from the media has essentially been the fact that he claimed he was 100% healthy and that he wanted to play in the preseason, but it's been obvious all season that that's not the case.

Absolutely ON POINT!!

How so? I think it's completely off point. If they had let him play in the preseason, we probably wouldn't be 1-3 right now. You can't say he's not 100% healthy. Everything that's been reported says that he is, and that it's really the mental part that's lacking. I have seen nothing to show that his knee is not physically fine. Now, whether or not he trusts it yet is another story.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Hog

Postby StorminMormon86 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:55 pm

Deadskins wrote:
DaSkinz Baby wrote:

Absolutely ON POINT!!

How so? I think it's completely off point. If they had let him play in the preseason, we probably wouldn't be 1-3 right now. You can't say he's not 100% healthy. Everything that's been reported says that he is, and that it's really the mental part that's lacking. I have seen nothing to show that his knee is not physically fine. Now, whether or not he trusts it yet is another story.

100% healthy would mean mentally and physically. He is not 100%. Now I'm not saying he won't get there, but he's not there yet.

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:01 pm

Deadskins wrote:
DaSkinz Baby wrote:

Absolutely ON POINT!!

Now that ^^ is ABSOLUTELY on point ... :D

some guys just want to be negative - I believe that RG3 does not fully 'trust' the knee - the main thing seems to derive from his 'trusting' the knee and I feel that he's trying to do too much as well

RG3 will get it all together again soon - he's too good and Mike and Kyle will 'enable' him and utilize his great speed again
When you're dead you don't know you're dead, it's only difficult for others.
It's kind of the same as when you're stupid!

memo to Dan Snyder: Let the football people just do their jobs - you need to manage your own mess

Hog

Postby StorminMormon86 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:08 pm

SkinsJock wrote:
Deadskins wrote:
DaSkinz Baby wrote:

Absolutely ON POINT!!

Now that ^^ is ABSOLUTELY on point ... :D

some guys just want to be negative - I believe that RG3 does not fully 'trust' the knee - the main thing seems to derive from his 'trusting' the knee and I feel that he's trying to do too much as well

RG3 will get it all together again soon - he's too good and Mike and Kyle will 'enable' him and utilize his great speed again

Look, just because someone states the painfully obvious (Griffin is NOT the player he was last year), does not mean they are being negative. As a matter of fact, I've stated over and over that he has plenty of time to improve and most likely will do so. He is nowhere near where he was last year. That does not mean I'm negative, just that I actually watch the games.

Hog

Postby riggofan » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:29 pm

StorminMormon86 wrote:Look, just because someone states the painfully obvious (Griffin is NOT the player he was last year), does not mean they are being negative.

That's really NOT what you stated. You said he was obviously not 100% healthy.

I don't really know whether he is 100% healthy or not (and neither does anybody else here). But he's played in four regular season games now, so I do know he is obviously healthy enough to play.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football