Legit and realistic prediction

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Postby emoses14 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:43 am

StorminMormon86 wrote:
SkinsJock wrote:and the other 3 guys in my foursome :lol:

That just doesn't sound right.

:oops:
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:17 am

emoses14 wrote:
StorminMormon86 wrote:

it's called GOLF :roll:
It's taken years for the Redskins to become as bad as we are - there is no way that the team is going to be consistently competitive in the near future, the problems here are complex - we'll win some games but it will take years to be good again

Hog

Postby StorminMormon86 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:26 pm

SkinsJock wrote:
emoses14 wrote:
StorminMormon86 wrote:

What's that stand for?

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:15 pm

Gay Or Lesbian Freaks?
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:22 pm

Deadskins wrote:Gay Or Lesbian Freaks?

L M A O !
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:22 pm

SkinsJock wrote:
emoses14 wrote:
StorminMormon86 wrote:

LOL!! still didn't sound right though
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

Hog

Postby StorminMormon86 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:54 pm

Guys Only Love Fellas?

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:08 pm

langleyparkjoe wrote:

L M A O !

:shock: that's close ... I sometimes play in a mixed foursome ... and 1 of them is gay :twisted:
It's taken years for the Redskins to become as bad as we are - there is no way that the team is going to be consistently competitive in the near future, the problems here are complex - we'll win some games but it will take years to be good again

ch1

Postby crazyhorse1 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:47 pm

StorminMormon86 wrote:
crazyhorse1 wrote:
DaSkinz Baby wrote:
SkinsJock wrote:let me clarify - I am not suggesting that this year's record is not a factor - it is!
my point is more that this year's team is ('on paper') better than the team we had last year ... AND ... we have yet to see them play at the level that this year's team is capable of

I think that is going to happen and I look for a number of players to really lift their games and play at a much better level than we've seen so far :lol:

I also look for the DC and OC to do a better job getting ready for the pukes :roll:

This team "on paper" may be better, however having a 1 legged QB that is no longer a threat, that also makes this offense one dimensional pretty much proves that on paper means nothing. Heck how many teams have we had "on paper" made us Super Bowl Champions in May and June? Let's face facts that with a normal drop back passer this team is mediocre at best and having Jim Haslett as our Defensive Coordinator doesn't help matters either.

It pains me to think it, but the above post is exactly right about our offense, which I think was shown in the preseason when we moved the ball with Pat White but not Grossman. We need a running RG3. We also need a competitive defense. The Raider game proved nothing about our D, Any team in the NFL could have stopped them.

We moved the ball just fine with Kirk Cousins in the preseason.

We barely got a glimpse of him in preseason.

ch1

Postby crazyhorse1 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:18 pm

StorminMormon86 wrote:
riggofan wrote:
StorminMormon86 wrote:
crazyhorse1 wrote:
DaSkinz Baby wrote:
SkinsJock wrote:let me clarify - I am not suggesting that this year's record is not a factor - it is!
my point is more that this year's team is ('on paper') better than the team we had last year ... AND ... we have yet to see them play at the level that this year's team is capable of

I think that is going to happen and I look for a number of players to really lift their games and play at a much better level than we've seen so far :lol:

I also look for the DC and OC to do a better job getting ready for the pukes :roll:

This team "on paper" may be better, however having a 1 legged QB that is no longer a threat, that also makes this offense one dimensional pretty much proves that on paper means nothing. Heck how many teams have we had "on paper" made us Super Bowl Champions in May and June? Let's face facts that with a normal drop back passer this team is mediocre at best and having Jim Haslett as our Defensive Coordinator doesn't help matters either.

It pains me to think it, but the above post is exactly right about our offense, which I think was shown in the preseason when we moved the ball with Pat White but not Grossman. We need a running RG3. We also need a competitive defense. The Raider game proved nothing about our D, Any team in the NFL could have stopped them.

Let me correct this for you.

lol. In the freaking preseason.

You missed the point. He said we moved the ball in the preseason with White because of White's ability to run, and that Griffin needs to do the same. Cousins did not run, and we moved the ball. Yes it was preseason. But we don't need Griffin to run to move the ball.

If you're talking about my point or eluding to it, you missed my point. I'll make myself clearer.
The Skin's offense works better with a quarterback who can both pass and run than it does with a drop-backer passer..

I didn't say anything about White's ability. The new offense,as designed, works better with last year's offense than our traditional offense, all other things being equal. As a matter of fact, White, whose ability is limited, worked the last year's offense successfully, in spite of his limitations. I take this as proof that we should go back to last year's playbook, with the caveat that RG3 should learn to go out of bounds or slide, or refrain from doing any thing really stupid. We are simply not designed for or equipped to support a drop-backer passer, which will become evident soon enough if Cousins becomes the number one. Our line is like a sieve and we have only one quality receiver

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:55 pm

SkinsJock wrote:
langleyparkjoe wrote:

L M A O !

:shock: that's close ... I sometimes play in a mixed foursome ... and 1 of them is gay :twisted:

Is it you? :lol:

Sorry, couldn't resist.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:20 pm

:lol: actually a couple of the girls I like playing golf with are 'partners' ... :lol:

I don't think any of the guys are gay ... at least they don't own up to it :lol:

bot

I think the Redskins are going to start using more of the plays that RG3 had success with last season
We don't need to have him run too much but we do know that what we're seeing so far is not that effective

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:03 pm

Why is rgiii to blame for the d giving up more yards then almost any team ever? He td to int ratio isn't the best but its faaaaar from the worst. Some people act like we are seeing him play like Eli right now. If your expectations weren't reasonable coming into the season that's on you.... Putting up over 300 yards every game besides one w no preseason (games, first team reps, full contact drills, film review after games- a lot more then just the 5-7 quarters some think he only missed) and not injuring a leg he has to still be wary about is about as much as I could ask for. His timing has improved every week, his trust in the knee, his pocket awareness, his scrambling... He even kept the ball last week on a read option play.
For those that expected the best qb performance ever week one coming off an injury that serious, you deserve to be disappointed. We all had hopebut yall start to sound like the media harping on him... He's far from the worst in the NFL and still the best qb we've had in decades AS IS. The only better play weve had was from him last year. Bob will be fine, as for unrealistic expectations- I predict he will set the bar higher every week... Hopefully he starts w a repeat of turkey day at dullass next wek!
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Hog

Postby Kilmer72 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:20 pm

Robert is getting valuable experience right now as a pocket passer. People are upset because he doesn't look super human. Robert has the "It Factor" All will be fine and right now Robert is our best chance to win. IMO

I predict before this season ends we will get excited about how we are playing and see playoffs in the horizon.

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:57 am

Kilmer72 wrote:Robert is getting valuable experience right now as a pocket passer. People are upset because he doesn't look super human. Robert has the "It Factor" All will be fine and right now Robert is our best chance to win. IMO

I predict before this season ends we will get excited about how we are playing and see playoffs in the horizon.

Common sense will get you no where here Kilmer! Lmao

I'm excited to watch RGiii hone his pocket passing skills... His accuracy and arm strength have always been on point, but he's needed to develop those skills he never had to in NCAA. He is imo reading defenses better at the line and changing plays based on his read.If the end product is an accurate pocket passer with Olympic speed then we will run the tables for years to come.
Thursday night showed how dangerous it is for a qb (much less the hopes of a generation) to be running down the field. We need rgiii to extend plays, make a small gain here and there- not get the extra yards that Morris and Garçon can on the next play.
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football