It's Dallas week - HTTR

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
08 Champ

It's Dallas week - HTTR

Postby SkinsJock » Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:46 am

coming off a bye and everyone will be a little more motivated after seeing the Broncos game at Dallas

and .... the game will be on national TV :lol:

HTTR
Getting our QB back will help a lot but we still have a lot of issues to address

Players and coaches need to believe that they can be successful - they are not playing with that attitude - big changes are coming

HAIL

Currently 50-41

ATX

Postby ATX_Skins » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:52 am

Skins win 27-13
Support the troops, especially our snipers.

ATX

Postby ATX_Skins » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:00 am

Support the troops, especially our snipers.

Hog

Postby rskin72 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:33 am

Nice to see Romo up to his usual clutch choke mistake prone ways yesterday in that game.

Of course, as I watched that game I could only think about him shredding our secondary. Of course, I think a key to beating Romo is pressure, so hopefully Rak and Kerrigan will be on top of their game.

And hope our O lights up the scoreboard (finally) like they did last T-day down there.
A winning effort begins with preparation.
Failures are expected by losers, ignored by winners.

Quotes by Joe Gibbs

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:34 am

ATX_Skins wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjCKfnoA5r8
:lol:
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Hog

Postby riggofan » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:23 pm

rskin72 wrote:Nice to see Romo up to his usual clutch choke mistake prone ways yesterday in that game.

Of course, as I watched that game I could only think about him shredding our secondary. Of course, I think a key to beating Romo is pressure, so hopefully Rak and Kerrigan will be on top of their game.

And hope our O lights up the scoreboard (finally) like they did last T-day down there.

Right on, man. I actually felt a little bad for Romo this morning. All of the headlines were like "Romo Loses the Game again!" Their defense allowed 51 points!!! hah.

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:34 pm

I think the pukes were really up for playing against Peyton and they obviously had a great game plan for both offense and defense

Kyle and Jim have had 2 weeks to get ready for this and it has been clear from the beginning that this is a critical game for us ...

I think we see another classic - looking forward to this and actually the next 4 games

I think we'll see a lot to like :lol:
Getting our QB back will help a lot but we still have a lot of issues to address

Players and coaches need to believe that they can be successful - they are not playing with that attitude - big changes are coming

HAIL

Currently 50-41

Hog

Postby emoses14 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:44 pm

SkinsJock wrote:I think the pukes were really up for playing against Peyton and they obviously had a great game plan for both offense and defense

Kyle and Jim have had 2 weeks to get ready for this and it has been clear from the beginning that this is a critical game for us ...

I think we see another classic - looking forward to this and actually the next 4 games

Could not agree more.
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

Hog

Postby riggofan » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:50 pm

emoses14 wrote:
SkinsJock wrote:I think the pukes were really up for playing against Peyton and they obviously had a great game plan for both offense and defense

Could not agree more.

I have no idea what to expect. In all honesty, the Redskins really haven't given us a lot of reason to be optimistic so far this season. While the Cowboys just gave the Broncos a real run for it yesterday.

I'm hoping SkinsJock is right on the two weeks of prep. Maybe Dallas underestimates us a little bit Sunday night too.

Who the heck is going to slow down Dez Bryant? D. Hall have another one of those games in him?

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:05 pm

I'm just hoping that Mike can show that he's a HOF coach and that our guys have as big a game in them as the pukes showed yesterday ...

no question that a lot of guys have to step it up but I also don't think that the pukes can play at that level, 2 games in a row :lol:

even after 500/5 - the betting line is at about 4 at their house :shock:

HAIL

Currently 50-41

Hog

Postby rskin72 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:23 pm

I am pretty anxious/nervous about this game. I certainly did not see us starting the season as we did.....even if I would have predicted a 1-3 start, I would not have predicted that we would get our butt's spanked in those first 2 games.

Of course, last season we were 3-6 going into dullass and proceeded to light them up....still remember that great throw to #11 from #10....and the Moss TD catch.

To me it all hinges on the play of our QB. Our team feeds off of his play....and we certainly will need to put a few points on the board early in this game.

Maybe we catch dullass at the right time....after a disheartening loss.
A winning effort begins with preparation.
Failures are expected by losers, ignored by winners.

Quotes by Joe Gibbs

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:51 pm

DALLAS SUCKS...

... because, it just needed to be said.
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:11 pm

rskin72 wrote:I am pretty anxious/nervous about this game. I certainly did not see us starting the season as we did.....even if I would have predicted a 1-3 start, I would not have predicted that we would get our butt's spanked in those first 2 games.

Of course, last season we were 3-6 going into dullass and proceeded to light them up....still remember that great throw to #11 from #10....and the Moss TD catch.

To me it all hinges on the play of our QB. Our team feeds off of his play....and we certainly will need to put a few points on the board early in this game.

Maybe we catch dullass at the right time....after a disheartening loss.

we just need to play as well as we are capable - it's not up to RG3 - EVERYONE needs to be at their best ...

both teams will be highly motivated - it's a revenge thing for them ... it's the Dallas cowboys for our guys - and we hate dallas :lol:

the early games and how badly we played mean nothing - if the stupid pukes prepare to play that Redskins team, they lose :lol:

HAIL

Currently 50-41

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:55 pm

Dallas week is when they come to town, or so I thought..

Same point, BEAT Dallas! Bad!
F em. Hope Romo.puts together one of his classic 5 int primetime games and we crush their will at.home.
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:57 pm

riggofan wrote:
rskin72 wrote:Nice to see Romo up to his usual clutch choke mistake prone ways yesterday in that game.

Right on, man. I actually felt a little bad for Romo this morning. All of the headlines were like "Romo Loses the Game again!" Their defense allowed 51 points!!! hah.

You felt what?! Until I walked in and slapped the sleep outchya!

I was going around saying the same headlines rubbing salt in all the puke fans wounds... cus Dallas sucks, and I love to see them lose... especially on Homos career day! Lmmfao#classic
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football