It's Dallas week - HTTR

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
08 Champ

It's Dallas week - HTTR

Postby SkinsJock » Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:46 am

coming off a bye and everyone will be a little more motivated after seeing the Broncos game at Dallas

and .... the game will be on national TV :lol:

HTTR
one should always try to look on the bright side ... especially Redskins fans after the past 20 plus years

things will get better .... hopefully soon

Hail to the Redskins

ATX

Postby ATX_Skins » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:52 am

Skins win 27-13
Support the troops, especially our snipers.

ATX

Postby ATX_Skins » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:00 am

Support the troops, especially our snipers.

Hog

Postby rskin72 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:33 am

Nice to see Romo up to his usual clutch choke mistake prone ways yesterday in that game.

Of course, as I watched that game I could only think about him shredding our secondary. Of course, I think a key to beating Romo is pressure, so hopefully Rak and Kerrigan will be on top of their game.

And hope our O lights up the scoreboard (finally) like they did last T-day down there.
A winning effort begins with preparation.
Failures are expected by losers, ignored by winners.

Quotes by Joe Gibbs

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:34 am

ATX_Skins wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjCKfnoA5r8
:lol:
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Hog

Postby riggofan » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:23 pm

rskin72 wrote:Nice to see Romo up to his usual clutch choke mistake prone ways yesterday in that game.

Of course, as I watched that game I could only think about him shredding our secondary. Of course, I think a key to beating Romo is pressure, so hopefully Rak and Kerrigan will be on top of their game.

And hope our O lights up the scoreboard (finally) like they did last T-day down there.

Right on, man. I actually felt a little bad for Romo this morning. All of the headlines were like "Romo Loses the Game again!" Their defense allowed 51 points!!! hah.

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:34 pm

I think the pukes were really up for playing against Peyton and they obviously had a great game plan for both offense and defense

Kyle and Jim have had 2 weeks to get ready for this and it has been clear from the beginning that this is a critical game for us ...

I think we see another classic - looking forward to this and actually the next 4 games

I think we'll see a lot to like :lol:
one should always try to look on the bright side ... especially Redskins fans after the past 20 plus years

Hail to the Redskins

Hog

Postby emoses14 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:44 pm

SkinsJock wrote:I think the pukes were really up for playing against Peyton and they obviously had a great game plan for both offense and defense

Kyle and Jim have had 2 weeks to get ready for this and it has been clear from the beginning that this is a critical game for us ...

I think we see another classic - looking forward to this and actually the next 4 games

Could not agree more.
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

Hog

Postby riggofan » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:50 pm

emoses14 wrote:
SkinsJock wrote:I think the pukes were really up for playing against Peyton and they obviously had a great game plan for both offense and defense

Could not agree more.

I have no idea what to expect. In all honesty, the Redskins really haven't given us a lot of reason to be optimistic so far this season. While the Cowboys just gave the Broncos a real run for it yesterday.

I'm hoping SkinsJock is right on the two weeks of prep. Maybe Dallas underestimates us a little bit Sunday night too.

Who the heck is going to slow down Dez Bryant? D. Hall have another one of those games in him?

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:05 pm

I'm just hoping that Mike can show that he's a HOF coach and that our guys have as big a game in them as the pukes showed yesterday ...

no question that a lot of guys have to step it up but I also don't think that the pukes can play at that level, 2 games in a row :lol:

even after 500/5 - the betting line is at about 4 at their house :shock:

Hail to the Redskins

Hog

Postby rskin72 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:23 pm

I am pretty anxious/nervous about this game. I certainly did not see us starting the season as we did.....even if I would have predicted a 1-3 start, I would not have predicted that we would get our butt's spanked in those first 2 games.

Of course, last season we were 3-6 going into dullass and proceeded to light them up....still remember that great throw to #11 from #10....and the Moss TD catch.

To me it all hinges on the play of our QB. Our team feeds off of his play....and we certainly will need to put a few points on the board early in this game.

Maybe we catch dullass at the right time....after a disheartening loss.
A winning effort begins with preparation.
Failures are expected by losers, ignored by winners.

Quotes by Joe Gibbs

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:51 pm

DALLAS SUCKS...

... because, it just needed to be said.
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:11 pm

rskin72 wrote:I am pretty anxious/nervous about this game. I certainly did not see us starting the season as we did.....even if I would have predicted a 1-3 start, I would not have predicted that we would get our butt's spanked in those first 2 games.

Of course, last season we were 3-6 going into dullass and proceeded to light them up....still remember that great throw to #11 from #10....and the Moss TD catch.

To me it all hinges on the play of our QB. Our team feeds off of his play....and we certainly will need to put a few points on the board early in this game.

Maybe we catch dullass at the right time....after a disheartening loss.

we just need to play as well as we are capable - it's not up to RG3 - EVERYONE needs to be at their best ...

both teams will be highly motivated - it's a revenge thing for them ... it's the Dallas cowboys for our guys - and we hate dallas :lol:

the early games and how badly we played mean nothing - if the stupid pukes prepare to play that Redskins team, they lose :lol:

Hail to the Redskins

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:55 pm

Dallas week is when they come to town, or so I thought..

Same point, BEAT Dallas! Bad!
F em. Hope Romo.puts together one of his classic 5 int primetime games and we crush their will at.home.
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:57 pm

riggofan wrote:
rskin72 wrote:Nice to see Romo up to his usual clutch choke mistake prone ways yesterday in that game.

Right on, man. I actually felt a little bad for Romo this morning. All of the headlines were like "Romo Loses the Game again!" Their defense allowed 51 points!!! hah.

You felt what?! Until I walked in and slapped the sleep outchya!

I was going around saying the same headlines rubbing salt in all the puke fans wounds... cus Dallas sucks, and I love to see them lose... especially on Homos career day! Lmmfao#classic
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football