Cowgirls vs Broncos

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
|||

Cowgirls vs Broncos

Postby HEROHAMO » Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:30 pm

Right on cue Romo throws for a pick. Man he really was having the best game of his career. I must admit I was surprised he threw the pick even though he has done this many times in his career. Oh well I hope I can sleep tonight. :D
Last edited by HEROHAMO on Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sean Taylor starting free safety Heavens team!

21 Forever

"The show must go on."

Hog

Postby ACW » Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:44 pm

What a game!
DMV Born,
DMV Bred,
When I Die I'll Be
DMV Dead.

Hognostications 2012-2013 Co-Champion (and Playoff Champion)

piggie

Postby Redskinsfansince81 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:51 pm

The Redskins are now only 1/2 game out of first place. :D

Too bad the Eagles won. I was hoping for the team with the worst record
(new york) to win.

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:06 pm

be interesting to see if Romo gets any credit for all the good things that he did ... :roll:
Getting our QB back will help a lot but we still have a lot of issues to address

Players and coaches need to believe that they can be successful - they are not playing with that attitude - big changes are coming

HAIL

Currently 50-41

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:14 pm

SkinsJock wrote:be interesting to see if Romo gets any credit for all the good things that he did ... :roll:
Blind squirrels occasionally find a nut.
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:36 pm

Classic Blowmo.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Hog

Postby ACW » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:43 am

And now we get to face them...
DMV Born,
DMV Bred,
When I Die I'll Be
DMV Dead.

Postby skinsfan#33 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:01 am

ACW wrote:And now we get to face them...

Not worried. We spanked them twice last year and the Cowgirls will all be curled up eating Ben & Jerry's sobbing say, "we coulda, shoulda, woulda beat the Broncos if Tony didn't suffer from performance anxiety!”
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain"
(It is time to roll the dice) Tai'shar Manetheren

"Duty is heavier than a Mountain, Death is lighter than a feather" Tai'shar Malkier

RIP James Oliver Rigney, Jr. 1948-2007

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:40 am

That was a really exciting game to watch - however - we can win this game - I doubt Romo can put 2 games together like that :lol:

the pukes were not given much chance by anyone ... we're only a slight underdog in Vegas ...

Hopefully .. Haslett and Kyle can come up with a game plan that's a little more effective than what we've seen so far :roll:
Getting our QB back will help a lot but we still have a lot of issues to address

Players and coaches need to believe that they can be successful - they are not playing with that attitude - big changes are coming

HAIL

Currently 50-41

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:05 pm

Redskinsfansince81 wrote:Too bad the Eagles won. I was hoping for the team with the worst record
(new york) to win.

Not me. The Maras can lose every game this season and it wouldn't be enough penance for the most arrogant owner in the NFL.
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:52 pm

Irn-Bru wrote:
Redskinsfansince81 wrote:Too bad the Eagles won. I was hoping for the team with the worst record
(new york) to win.

Not me. The Maras can lose every game this season and it wouldn't be enough penance for the most arrogant owner in the NFL.

+1 - I really, really dislike the giants - Mara and the NY fans deserve to be humiliated in both football and baseball :lol:

AND

I hope they keep that beady eyed coach and crybaby QB for years ...

HAIL

Currently 50-41

Postby skinsfan#33 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:52 pm

Irn-Bru wrote:
(new york) to win.

I agree with that, except I don't want them to get a top three pick. I don't want them in a possition where someone will give up a ton to move up to their spot to draft in the draft to take a QB.
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain"
(It is time to roll the dice) Tai'shar Manetheren

"Duty is heavier than a Mountain, Death is lighter than a feather" Tai'shar Malkier

RIP James Oliver Rigney, Jr. 1948-2007

Hog

Postby ACW » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:56 pm

Irn-Bru wrote:
(new york) to win.

True...except an Eagles loss would've helped us.
DMV Born,
DMV Bred,
When I Die I'll Be
DMV Dead.

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:57 pm

Maybe. I just don't think this game will have a real effect on who ends up winning the division or going to the playoffs.
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:42 pm

Let's face it - the NFC East is not a very good group of teams this year - I would not be surprised if 9-7 wins the division ...

we have to face reality - we're badly strapped with little quality depth because of the salary cap BS that Mara & Godahell put together
we're going to see better play and the teams playing well at the end of the season can do amazing things :shock:

Romo had a great day and Bryant is a V good WR however we can still beat these guys - it's aways a 'tough' game

we've got to play better in all our games not just this one

HAIL

Currently 50-41

Return to Around the League