It's Dallas week - HTTR

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Postby gushogs » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:57 am

Kerrigan and Rak have to pound homo early and often. That was the problem with the broncos, dullass O line gave homo time for drinks in that game. The moment the got to him, he chocked....
Homo gets hit, ball doesn´t get to dez or witten.
F dullass
HaiL,
Another year of asking for PATIENCE..., 20 yrs not long enough?????

Hog

Postby StorminMormon86 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:05 am

Don't think Dallas will be able to put up those numbers against us, despite our poor D play. We always play them hard and the games seem like they're always nail biters. That being said, I am worried about Romo torching our secondary. I just hope Bob can keep up and outscore them.

Hog

Postby riggofan » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:10 am

cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:
riggofan wrote:
rskin72 wrote:Nice to see Romo up to his usual clutch choke mistake prone ways yesterday in that game.

Of course, as I watched that game I could only think about him shredding our secondary. Of course, I think a key to beating Romo is pressure, so hopefully Rak and Kerrigan will be on top of their game.

And hope our O lights up the scoreboard (finally) like they did last T-day down there.

Right on, man. I actually felt a little bad for Romo this morning. All of the headlines were like "Romo Loses the Game again!" Their defense allowed 51 points!!! hah.

You felt what?! Until I walked in and slapped the sleep outchya!

I was going around saying the same headlines rubbing salt in all the puke fans wounds... cus Dallas sucks, and I love to see them lose... especially on Homos career day! Lmmfao#classic

LOL. :)

Oh man I'm with you that I was glad to see them lose, especially after playing such a close game and losing on such a terrible INT. Gotta love that.

I'll say this much about Romo. He may suck but he's not half the creep that Troy Aikman was/is.

Hog

Postby emoses14 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:16 am

StorminMormon86 wrote:Don't think Dallas will be able to put up those numbers against us, despite our poor D play. We always play them hard and the games seem like they're always nail biters. That being said, I am worried about Romo torching our secondary. I just hope Bob can keep up and outscore them.

Yeah, pretty much all of that is my thinking, too. I am really, really worried that all of my hopes for Amerson's improved play, Merriweather's talent/skill and a triumphant Rambo return will turn to, uhm, crap. Jarvis Jenkins better make a huge difference up front.

Also, Robert needs to roll.
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

Hog

Postby StorminMormon86 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:17 am

On the plus side, I think Al Morris is going to have a monster day. He's the key to winning, IMO just like the last regular season game last year.

Hog

Postby emoses14 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:19 am

I think I'd like to see a dominant defensive win (hold them to 17 or less) more than an offensive explosion (like for 40+ points) for us. I think. I guess I figure the offense is more likely to get rolling than the defense is to became stalwart, thus i focus my hopes on them.
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

Hog

Postby riggofan » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:09 am

StorminMormon86 wrote:On the plus side, I think Al Morris is going to have a monster day. He's the key to winning, IMO just like the last regular season game last year.

What's the story with the Dallas D? I haven't watched any of their games closely enough to know, but did see they've given up what four or five 400+ passing yard games or something like that.

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:57 pm

I for one am tired of "dallas week".. ok that is all.

Skins win 57-9
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally

Hog

Postby grampi » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:12 pm

After watching how well Dallas played offensively against Denver, I don't see this game going well for the Skins...of course I hope I'm wrong...

Hog

Postby Kilmer72 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:45 pm

langleyparkjoe wrote:I for one am tired of "dallas week".. ok that is all.

Skins win 57-9

I think you are exaggerating a little. I was thinking 53-9 Skins

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:43 pm

Kilmer72 wrote:
langleyparkjoe wrote:I for one am tired of "dallas week".. ok that is all.

Skins win 57-9

I think you are exaggerating a little. I was thinking 53-9 Skins

:lol: my bad my bad.. fandom and such, you know how it goes.
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally

|||

Postby HEROHAMO » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:11 pm

I am nervous, pumped, anxious and many other emotions for this game. We all know what this game means. Not much is needed to say. Not only does this game mean first place. All the other division games are looking like they will mean something as well. Never a dull moment in the NFC East. HTTR! Lets get em! HTTR
Sean Taylor starting free safety Heavens team!

21 Forever

"The show must go on."

Hog

Postby SouthLondonRedskin » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:02 am

StorminMormon86 wrote:On the plus side, I think Al Morris is going to have a monster day. He's the key to winning, IMO just like the last regular season game last year.

I think Morris is the key to us winning every week.

We need to get their D focusing on him to give RG3 a chance to pick them off. They'll bite real hard on the play action if Morris is going for 5 yards plus a time.

Without Morris running up over 100 yards (plus some extra from Helu and RG3) I seriously doubt we can win against anyone.
Here It Comes Again: Worst to First Baby!

Hog

Postby SouthLondonRedskin » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:08 am

riggofan wrote:I'll say this much about Romo. He may suck but he's not half the creep that Troy Aikman was/is.

That's a bold statement...
Here It Comes Again: Worst to First Baby!

Hog

Postby FanofallthatisGibbs » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:47 pm

gushogs wrote:Kerrigan and Rak have to pound homo early and often. That was the problem with the broncos, dullass O line gave homo time for drinks in that game. The moment the got to him, he chocked....
Homo gets hit, ball doesn´t get to dez or witten.
F dullass
HaiL,

This +1. Hit Romo and he makes mistakes. Give him time he makes you pay. Pressure on the QB will dictate the resulting W or L for either team.

HTTR

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football