Legit and realistic prediction

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:08 pm

SkinsJock wrote:though some are 'determined' that RG3 is still getting better - it's a FACT- his 'recovery' was complete before the season began :lol:

I do look for more progress from him in getting 'comfortable' with the way that Mike and Kyle want him to play QB this year :lol:

I look for the whole team to be really up and ready to give the pukes notice that we are still the best in the NFC East :lol:

that about covers it from this mildly optimistic fan :twisted:

Sorry Sj, even w Dr Andrews and stem cells no one is fully recovered from that type of sx in under a year (mentally recovered aside). The bone screws that hold the "new" ligament aren't fully healed into bone, takes time no matter who does the surgery. He may very well have rebuilt most the muscles that degenerated when he wasnt supporting the leg, but I doubt fully. the brace alone is taking away from some fast twitch muscle development due to the support...

I agree with the rest tho
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:55 pm

^^ I firmly believe that RG3 was physically recovered and ready to play in September - I understand that some cannot understand that medical science has progressed to an extent that old fashioned 'timetables' no longer apply

that's fine with me :lol:

FACT is - RG3 is going to start showing the 'doubters' that he's been ready to play for a while - it's just taking time for him to get to the same 'level' Kyle and Mike want him to be :wink:

it's OK guys - the fun part is going to be enjoying this team's QB, playing great, for many years to come

y'all just get on the bus whenever you can - FFA and I are just happy to share the 'ride' :wink:
RG3 is now learning how to play QB in the NFL - Mike & Kyle did not help with the transition

Jay & Sean are going to make it happen ... "He has the ability and the desire, he just has to do it.” - J Gruden

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:58 pm

Please don't flip my words around.. I've been on the bus since sophomore year at Baylor.. I watched rgiii throw more tds then picks through.nearly half his senior year, and wanted him over luck since day one.
Medical science is amazing, but he is not an Xman doode! Even Ap was not 100% at this time last year. It's not purely physical but it is not all mental either. While the grafts may be healed there is scar tissue, there is the petella which was taken growing back, and there are muscles u don't even know you have that are weakened.
I had my ACL done not to long ago and I know first hand the recovery process. My.MRI shows full recovery as far as ligaments but the foreign bone screws still cause discomfort after a 3 mile run.
Like I said the mental.part is what he is working on gaining back, and coach is doing great keeping him contained... I have nothing but hope for him but if he was fully recovered don't you think he'd ditch the brace? Don't kid yourself man, we all want the ol rgiii back and to be new and improved this year... It may be sooner then later and I hope he shreds the pukes as much as you do!

Ftr just because I golfed three weeks after my surgery doesn't mean I was "recovered". I didn't get hurt, because like rgiii I compensated. The proof is in the pudding. Like you tho I believe this sx will provide to be an upgrade over the first.one.
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:59 pm

cowboykillerzRGiii wrote: .. Please don't flip my words around...

:shock: I'm not flipping your words at all - you don't think he's recovered and ready to play
I FIRMLY believe that RG3 has been able to play and has NOT been hindered by the injury or surgery since September :lol:

the level of his play has been disappointing but that (his play and his effectiveness as a QB) has NOT been due to the injury or the surgery :lol:

we will see better and far more effective play from RG3 as he gets more comfortable with what Mike and Kyle want to do

RG3's play at QB has not been because he's not ready - It's BECAUSE he's not 'comfortable' playing QB the way Kyle and Mike want him to

RG3 and the offense will be fine as soon as he gets into the new way of doing things
RG3 is now learning how to play QB in the NFL - Mike & Kyle did not help with the transition

Jay & Sean are going to make it happen ... "He has the ability and the desire, he just has to do it.” - J Gruden

Hog

Postby markshark84 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:06 pm

Deadskins wrote:
markshark84 wrote:
Deadskins wrote:
markshark84 wrote:I don't think anyone thinks RGIII is responsible for our D. But he is 100% responsible for our limp offense.

Please! :roll:

Great response. You sure know how to support your opinions :roll:

Likewise.

I gave all the response your opinion deserved.

or more like the response your intellect was capable of........ because if you don't see it, you're just fooling yourself.

You may relate to Cypher from The Matrix and bask in the "ignorance is bliss" lifestyle; I don't.
RIP Sean Taylor. You will be missed.

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:55 pm

markshark84 wrote:
Deadskins wrote:
markshark84 wrote:
Deadskins wrote:
markshark84 wrote:I don't think anyone thinks RGIII is responsible for our D. But he is 100% responsible for our limp offense.

Likewise.

or more like the response your intellect was capable of.

Yes, because assigning 100% of the blame to RGIII is just so intellectual.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Hog

Postby riggofan » Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:38 pm

Deadskins wrote:
markshark84 wrote:
Deadskins wrote:
markshark84 wrote:
Deadskins wrote:

Likewise.

or more like the response your intellect was capable of.

Yes, because assigning 100% of the blame to RGIII is just so intellectual.

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:06 pm

^^ I like that :lol:

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football