Trade Rg3 while his stock is still high

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog
User avatar
Posts: 405
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:47 pm
Location: Dallas, Tx

Trade Rg3 while his stock is still high

Postby funsho2 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:09 pm

If we can get a team that will give up a 2015 1st round draft pick for Rg3....start cousins for next season....and if we suck...we suck for Jameis Winston....It will be a win-win situation....raiders or buccaneers could make the trade :D

Hog
Posts: 1025
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:27 pm
Location: Arlington, VA (Ballston)

Re: Trade Rg3 while his stock is still high

Postby ACW » Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:14 pm

#-o Dude, I know the loss sucked, but #-o
DMV Born,
DMV Bred,
When I Die I'll Be
DMV Dead.

Hognostications 2012-2013 Co-Champion (and Playoff Champion)

Hog
Posts: 2090
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:05 pm
Location: Midland, VA

Re: Trade Rg3 while his stock is still high

Postby Kilmer72 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:36 pm

Yes, this makes sense. Lets get rid of the only potential franchise QB we could get our hands on; since the early 90s

newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:23 pm

Re: Trade Rg3 while his stock is still high

Postby timkp » Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:38 pm

The idea has possibilities. Robert's throwing looks incredibly average this year (in my opinion). Never seen so many balls batted at the line in my life. Also, how in the world did he miss the wide open receiver in that first possession? You can't miss opps like that (game changers). This team still has so many holes personnel wise. Even if RG is as good as advertised, and I don't think he is, it would not matter. I don't know, they've pretty much sucked for the past 20 years, probably will suck for another 20 more.

Hog
Posts: 2090
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:05 pm
Location: Midland, VA

Re: Trade Rg3 while his stock is still high

Postby Kilmer72 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:49 pm

Ok, I will play along with the multiple personalities tonight. I am not an expert but, did Cam come from a spread? If he didn't this only proves my point more. Cam looked like crap last year. Robert looked great. Cam in his first year looked awesome; so did Robert. If you have no vision then I understand, but please no more multi personalities. This really is getting old.

JSPB22
User avatar
Posts: 15877
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:03 am
Location: Location, LOCATION!

Re: Trade Rg3 while his stock is still high

Postby Deadskins » Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:40 pm

ACW wrote:#-o Dude, I know the loss sucked, but #-o

See where he's from, and put two and two together. :roll:
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.


Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

JSPB22
User avatar
Posts: 15877
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:03 am
Location: Location, LOCATION!

Re: Trade Rg3 while his stock is still high

Postby Deadskins » Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:42 pm

timkp wrote:The idea has possibilities. Robert's throwing looks incredibly average this year (in my opinion). Never seen so many balls batted at the line in my life. Also, how in the world did he miss the wide open receiver in that first possession? You can't miss opps like that (game changers). This team still has so many holes personnel wise. Even if RG is as good as advertised, and I don't think he is, it would not matter. I don't know, they've pretty much sucked for the past 20 years, probably will suck for another 20 more.

Making deals like that, they would. :roll:
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.


Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 405
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:47 pm
Location: Dallas, Tx

Re: Trade Rg3 while his stock is still high

Postby funsho2 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:00 pm

Deadskins wrote:
ACW wrote:#-o Dude, I know the loss sucked, but #-o

See where he's from, and put two and two together. :roll:


Yea because we don't have skins fans in dallas :roll:

08 Champ
Online
Posts: 13046
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2004 9:23 pm
Location: on the bandwagon

Re: Trade Rg3 while his stock is still high

Postby SkinsJock » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:18 pm

funsho2 wrote:If we can get a team that will give up a 2015 1st round draft pick for Rg3....start cousins for next season....and if we suck...we suck for Jameis Winston....It will be a win-win situation....raiders or buccaneers could make the trade


:shock: That is really a stupid suggestion …

the most important acquisition any franchise can make is to get a 'franchise QB' - now that we have one, why would we trade him?
Minds are like parachutes, they only work when they are open

Robert has to make a huge effort to show he's got what it takes to be a future great QB - we need the real RG3 not the hyped version

Hail to the Redskins

the 'mudge
Posts: 14321
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2004 10:15 pm
Location: Curmudgeon Corner, Maine

Re: Trade Rg3 while his stock is still high

Postby Countertrey » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:25 pm

Browns fan still has hopes Bob will play in the hopeless city on Lake Erie... LOL
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

the 'mudge
Posts: 14321
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2004 10:15 pm
Location: Curmudgeon Corner, Maine

Re: Trade Rg3 while his stock is still high

Postby Countertrey » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:27 pm

funsho2 wrote:
Deadskins wrote:
ACW wrote:#-o Dude, I know the loss sucked, but #-o

See where he's from, and put two and two together. :roll:


Yea because we don't have skins fans in dallas :roll:

What would a Browns fan know of Redskins fans in Dallas?
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

Hog
Posts: 2090
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:05 pm
Location: Midland, VA

Re: Trade Rg3 while his stock is still high

Postby Kilmer72 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:33 pm

Thanks for the laughs. I really needed that.

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 405
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:47 pm
Location: Dallas, Tx

Re: Trade Rg3 while his stock is still high

Postby funsho2 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:08 pm

Countertrey wrote:Browns fan still has hopes Bob will play in the hopeless city on Lake Erie... LOL


Im curious ..why do you think I am a browns fan?

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 1103
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:23 pm
Location: Pasadena, MD

Re: Trade Rg3 while his stock is still high

Postby StorminMormon86 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:35 am

SkinsJock wrote:
funsho2 wrote:If we can get a team that will give up a 2015 1st round draft pick for Rg3....start cousins for next season....and if we suck...we suck for Jameis Winston....It will be a win-win situation....raiders or buccaneers could make the trade


:shock: That is really a stupid suggestion …

the most important acquisition any franchise can make is to get a 'franchise QB' - now that we have one, why would we trade him?

I do think this thread is ridiculous, and I know Griffin was drafted to be our franchise QB, but he has shown nothing this season that makes me believe he'll be our franchise QB for years to come. And it has nothing to do with the shaky start because of the surgery. He still has yet to show any ability to read defenses, and is still sailing passes well over receivers heads.

08 Champ
Online
Posts: 13046
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2004 9:23 pm
Location: on the bandwagon

Re: Trade Rg3 while his stock is still high

Postby SkinsJock » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:56 am

StorminMormon86 wrote:
SkinsJock wrote: … the most important acquisition any franchise can make is to get a 'franchise QB' - now that we have one, why would we trade him?

I do think this thread is ridiculous, and I know Griffin was drafted to be our franchise QB, but he has shown nothing this season that makes me believe he'll be our franchise QB for years to come.
He still has yet to show any ability to read defenses, and is still sailing passes well over receivers heads.


Robert has not played well for the most part, but to state "he has shown nothing this season that makes me believe he'll be our franchise QB …" is just not correct at all

I understand that this is your opinion but in years to come you will see that you a very mistaken :)

We have not seen the Redskins play anywhere near as well as they are capable of playing this season
they have played well at times but they have not played well for a whole game

this is true for the whole team and applies to both coaches and players
Minds are like parachutes, they only work when they are open

Robert has to make a huge effort to show he's got what it takes to be a future great QB - we need the real RG3 not the hyped version

Hail to the Redskins

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football