Ginas at FedEx - Game Day Thread

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
DarthMonk
Posts: 4583
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:58 pm

Ginas at FedEx - Game Day Thread

Postby DarthMonk » Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:03 am

It would be nice to see us do at least a few of the little things right. How about we ...

... not waste a time out.
... not blow contain when we have a Gina trapped.
... not miss wide open guys.
... not drop well-thrown balls.

Come on, fellas. Make me glad I watched and cared.

Image
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013)


Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

Hog
Posts: 1823
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:26 pm

Re: Ginas at FedEx - Game Day Thread

Postby grampi » Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:45 am

Why does the NFL insist on all these prime time games for the Skins? Don't they know this guarantees a loss for us? :0( Without looking it up (don't cheat) does anyone remember the last prime time game the Skins won? I sure don't...

DarthMonk
Posts: 4583
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:58 pm

Re: Ginas at FedEx - Game Day Thread

Postby DarthMonk » Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:14 am

grampi wrote:Why does the NFL insist on all these prime time games for the Skins? Don't they know this guarantees a loss for us? :0( Without looking it up (don't cheat) does anyone remember the last prime time game the Skins won? I sure don't...


I don't know if it's the last one but we took care of the Cowboys in the winner-take-all in prime time last year. What's killing me is this is essentially the same team. It's about emotion more than any other single factor. This team is in a bad emotional place right now.

I hope we show heart tonight.
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013)


Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

Hog
Posts: 1078
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:27 pm
Location: Arlington, VA (Ballston)

Re: Ginas at FedEx - Game Day Thread

Postby ACW » Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:33 am

DarthMonk wrote:
grampi wrote:Why does the NFL insist on all these prime time games for the Skins? Don't they know this guarantees a loss for us? :0( Without looking it up (don't cheat) does anyone remember the last prime time game the Skins won? I sure don't...


I don't know if it's the last one but we took care of the Cowboys in the winner-take-all in prime time last year. What's killing me is this is essentially the same team. It's about emotion more than any other single factor. This team is in a bad emotional place right now.

I hope we show heart tonight.
That was the last. We also won our other 2 national games last season (Thanksgiving and MNF vs. NYG). 0-4 this year #-o
Oh, and ;furious; John Mara.
DMV Born,
DMV Bred,
When I Die I'll Be
DMV Dead.

Hognostications 2012-2013 Co-Champion (and Playoff Champion)

JSPB22
User avatar
Posts: 16258
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:03 am
Location: Location, LOCATION!

Re: Ginas at FedEx - Game Day Thread

Postby Deadskins » Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:46 pm

I just want to win our remaining division games and play spoiler to the vaGiants and Cowturds.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.


Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

DarthMonk
Posts: 4583
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:58 pm

Re: Ginas at FedEx - Game Day Thread

Postby DarthMonk » Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:13 pm

I want to see the return of some confidence.
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013)


Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

CKRGiii
Posts: 4788
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:56 pm
Location: 505 New Mexico repn

Re: Ginas at FedEx - Game Day Thread

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:10 pm

My neighbor is vagiants fan... Hope we kill em.
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Hog
Posts: 2481
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:05 pm
Location: Midland, VA

Re: Ginas at FedEx - Game Day Thread

Postby Kilmer72 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:10 pm

cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:My neighbor is vagiants fan... Hope we kill em.


They have Giants fans in New Mexico? That just isn't right. I thought everyone knew they don't make salsa in NY City.

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 3392
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:13 pm
Location: Virginia

Re: Ginas at FedEx - Game Day Thread

Postby Burgundy&Wha? » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:23 pm

Kilmer72 wrote:
cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:My neighbor is vagiants fan... Hope we kill em.


They have Giants fans in New Mexico? That just isn't right. I thought everyone knew they don't make salsa in NY City.


Witness Relocation Program

Hog
Posts: 1078
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:27 pm
Location: Arlington, VA (Ballston)

Re: Ginas at FedEx - Game Day Thread

Postby ACW » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:56 pm

Burgundy&Wha? wrote:
Kilmer72 wrote:
cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:My neighbor is vagiants fan... Hope we kill em.


They have Giants fans in New Mexico? That just isn't right. I thought everyone knew they don't make salsa in NY City.


Witness Relocation Program
PROTECTION Program (that actually cost someone on Jeopardy?).
DMV Born,
DMV Bred,
When I Die I'll Be
DMV Dead.

Hognostications 2012-2013 Co-Champion (and Playoff Champion)

Skins History Buff
Posts: 4934
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2004 5:36 pm
Location: New York, NY

Re: Ginas at FedEx - Game Day Thread

Postby welch » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:56 pm

HTTR.

Hog
Posts: 2481
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:05 pm
Location: Midland, VA

Re: Ginas at FedEx - Game Day Thread

Postby Kilmer72 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:55 pm

Ok it's 0 to 0. I feel confident. Shanahans seem to have their number. Rex proved that. 33 Skins 17 Giants HTTR

08 Champ
Posts: 13713
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2004 9:23 pm
Location: in RG3's corner

Re: Ginas at FedEx - Game Day Thread

Postby SkinsJock » Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:55 pm

I just want to beat the giants - this game and every game :lol:
It's taken years for the Redskins to become as bad as we are - there is no way that the team is going to be consistently competitive in 2016
we'll win some games but it will take years to be good again

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 760
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:29 pm
Location: Washington, DC

Re: Ginas at FedEx - Game Day Thread

Postby HTTRRG3ALMO » Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:25 pm

cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:My neighbor is vagiants fan... Hope we kill em.


But why kill your neighbors?? LOL

I will find joy in this season if we beat the Gnats 2xs this year.

HAIL!

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 760
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:29 pm
Location: Washington, DC

Re: Ginas at FedEx - Game Day Thread

Postby HTTRRG3ALMO » Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:26 pm

SkinsJock wrote:I just want to beat the giants - this game and every game :lol:


I like that you said "beat them" instead of just "win"; none of that close game crap...lets make em pay!!

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football