Shanahasn't and never will

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
08 Champ

Re: Shanahasn't and never will

Postby SkinsJock » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:18 pm

I doubt very much that there is any rift at all between Robert and the Shanahans - NONE

Robert is their QB and both he and the Shanahans are trying their hardest to make things work here …

I firmly believe that all the 'stuff' about a 'rift' are completely bogus

I'm not a fan of Mike or Kyle but all that stuff is just normal 'creative writing' from the Washington sports media
We are very fortunate to have Kirk Cousins but Griffin has a huge upside IMO

Robert needs to continue to get better and to do that he needs time on the field - hopefully sooner than later

HAIL

Week 2 - 17-15

Hog

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:38 am

After last night if there wasn't a rift THERE SHOULD BE ONE NOW!!!!

Hog

Postby riggofan » Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:43 pm

DaSkinz Baby wrote:After last night if there wasn't a rift THERE SHOULD BE ONE NOW!!!!

Wasn't a good sign that RGII came into the locker room, that's for sure.

Hog

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:14 pm

riggofan wrote:
DaSkinz Baby wrote:After last night if there wasn't a rift THERE SHOULD BE ONE NOW!!!!

Well just more dysfunction, I wonder why RGII went to the locker room and not to Snyder's press box. Seems to me Shananigan and son should be out of here QUICKLY after the season, along with the ENTIRE "coaching" staff and I use the word coaching very loosely...... [-o< [-o< [-o<

Hog

Postby StorminMormon86 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:22 pm

riggofan wrote:

I read that Griffin and his dad seemed to be having some sort of an argument in the locker room. Don't know how true that is.

Hog

Postby riggofan » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:40 pm

StorminMormon86 wrote:
riggofan wrote:

I read that Griffin and his dad seemed to be having some sort of an argument in the locker room. Don't know how true that is.

Me either, but would it be surprising? RGIII has to know how that potentially looks to his teammates, these grown men that he is supposed to be leading. Pure speculation on my part. But you know what I'm saying. I don't think Archie Manning runs into the team locker room after every bad game Eli has.

Hog

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:15 pm

But actually RGII has been way too involved from day one, and even right after RGIII's surgery. When he was talking about how he wasn't going to run as much. Seems to me that as much as RGIII praises his parents military service, RGII would understand rank. Looks to me that this is going to get a lot worse and players are taking sides. I think maybe RGIII has alienated the team and the pathetic coaching has done nothing but make it worse. Winning cures everything, but when your losing and not even looking professional it's bad. This offensive line looks as bad as it did when Spurrier was here and that is saying A LOT!! We all know RGIII has talent we saw it last year, maybe this is just a down year or maybe he won't ever be what he was last year, I don't know, but what I do know is I have questioned this coaching staff from day one and cap penalty or not, this coaching staff has not gotten any better in 4 years. Take out that 7 game win streak last year and this record reveals what I have said from day 1 Mike Shananigan and son are NOT THE ANSWER.

Now we will see just how much if anything Snyder has learned. Now it gets interesting...... [-o< [-o< [-o<

Hog

Postby Kilmer72 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:20 pm

Shanahan: We haven’t been dominated like that since I’ve been here.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... been-here/

I could be wrong but the Buffalo Game in Canada comes to mind and I am sure there are others that I blocked out of memory.

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:36 pm

riggofan wrote:
StorminMormon86 wrote:
riggofan wrote:Wasn't a good sign that RGII came into the locker room, that's for sure.

Me either, but would it be surprising? RGIII has to know how that potentially looks to his teammates, these grown men that he is supposed to be leading.
Pure speculation on my part. But you know what I'm saying. I don't think Archie Manning runs into the team locker room after every bad game Eli has.

I agree riggofan - I doubt that Robert would have taken it too well if his Dad was not mean't to be there - he looked really pissed about things

I still do not think that Robert is having a tough time with the coaches - I think he's as frustrated as anyone about how things went

not a good game at all by anyone - there were just so many bad plays across the board

Robert needs to continue to get better and to do that he needs time on the field - hopefully sooner than later

HAIL

Week 2 - 17-15

Hog

Postby Kilmer72 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:55 pm

Ok, who is supplying the axes and pitchforks? I want this settled this week. :twisted:

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:50 am

A win over the Giants will mean EVERYTHING

and

nothing :twisted:

HAIL

Week 2 - 17-15

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:03 pm

Kilmer72 wrote:Shanahan: We haven’t been dominated like that since I’ve been here.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... been-here/

I could be wrong but the Buffalo Game in Canada comes to mind and I am sure there are others that I blocked out of memory.

The e girls 2 years ago worked us something fierce. Hell the first game of the year was nearly as ugly too!

Here's a good read

http://m.washingtonpost.com/sports/reds ... ory_1.html
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Hog

Postby Kilmer72 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:02 pm

I'm actually anxious to see what happens against the Giants. Normally Shanahan has their number. This should give us something to gauge. IMO if it looks really bad, then he has lost his team. If it works, then he is helping his cause to stay here a little longer.

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:59 pm

whether Mike is here or not next season does not depend on a few games

I do hope that we play a little closer to what we're capable of than what we've seen recently

HAIL

Week 2 - 17-15

Hog

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:30 am

For the last time get this ENTIRE COACHING STAFF OUTTA HERE!! Take Chester, Polumbus with them.............

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football