Shanahasn't and never will

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Re: Shanahasn't and never will

Postby grampi » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:13 am

DaSkinz Baby wrote:For the last time get this ENTIRE COACHING STAFF OUTTA HERE!! Take Chester, Polumbus with them.............

Did you notice in the 2nd qtr last night how the Skins went from totally dominating, to totally being dominated in literally one series? It's like someone just flipped a switch and then the Skins couldn't do anything right on either side of the ball. Is that on the coaching staff or the players?

Hog

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:47 am

grampi wrote:
DaSkinz Baby wrote:For the last time get this ENTIRE COACHING STAFF OUTTA HERE!! Take Chester, Polumbus with them.............

Did you notice in the 2nd qtr last night how the Skins went from totally dominating, to totally being dominated in literally one series? It's like someone just flipped a switch and then the Skins couldn't do anything right on either side of the ball. Is that on the coaching staff or the players?

I also noticed when Tuck lined up on Polumbus SACK then he moved inside to Chester SACK then I notice Kyle calling plays to the right!! Sorry but this coaching staff has not shown me anything. Name me one other team that would have the same players starting week after week after week of being dominated and getting your Franchise QB killed?? You mean to tell me that Chester and Polumbus are leaps and bounds better than Leribeus and Compton? Sorry I don't see it. And that crappy response of this coaching staff knows more football than me, is also a weak a pathetic excuse, especially after the every week extremely poor performances and weaker game plans. Kyle calling plays to the weakest side of the line, Jim Haslett having Linebackers cover McCoy as examples, and I won't even start on Keith Burns and this miserable excuse for Special Teams, and is it me or does Josh Morgan look slower than molasses going uphill in January?? I just am so sick of this teams coaching staff and the inability to adjust, or do things that give this team a chance to succeed, and then Shananigan wants to say that they are all accountable?? JESUS F'n Christ! if I hear anymore of his banter I might seriously loose it........

Hog

Postby riggofan » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:59 am

Yeah. I can't believe how many passes Mike Shanahan dropped last night. And I was especially livid when Evan Royster, I mean, Kyle Shanahan, couldn't pick up a yard on 3rd and one.

We need players.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That's all you want? Three ones and a two?.... I said, 'Dan, game on.'" - Vinny
"You can't do epic **** with basic people." - DJax

Hog

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:41 am

riggofan wrote:Yeah. I can't believe how many passes Mike Shanahan dropped last night. And I was especially livid when Evan Royster, I mean, Kyle Shanahan, couldn't pick up a yard on 3rd and one.

We need players.

We need a completely new coaching staff too. Cause it was Kyle Shanahan continuing to call plays to go to the right side of the line, EVEN AFTER TUCK was owning Chester and Polumbus, but I forget, everyone owns them two....What was I thinking....... =D> =D>

swine

Postby masterkwon » Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:52 am

Not a bad game. Competitive for the most part, had a chance to win, scored. Despite losing to Dallas last week, the G-Men are playing much better now.

That being said...DFL in the division...again. I suspect it's almost a given now that London, Santana and Fred will be joined by Shans and son for the Farewell Tour the last four games. And don't be surprised if Tiny, notorious for falling in love with the Flavor of the Month, goes after Art Briles to appease Three Sticks.

Hog

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:14 am

masterkwon wrote:Not a bad game. Competitive for the most part, had a chance to win, scored. Despite losing to Dallas last week, the G-Men are playing much better now.

That being said...DFL in the division...again. I suspect it's almost a given now that London, Santana and Fred will be joined by Shans and son for the Farewell Tour the last four games. And don't be surprised if Tiny, notorious for falling in love with the Flavor of the Month, goes after Art Briles to appease Three Sticks.

Briles can't be as bad as this sorry excuse of a coach. I would take Zorn back over Shanahan and son and make sure Haslett get's that pink slip as well, the final straw for me was actually scheming and having Kerrigan cover LeShaun McCoy out of the backfield.....Sorry this entire staff has got to go!!!!

Hog

Postby riggofan » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:18 pm

DaSkinz Baby wrote:Briles can't be as bad as this sorry excuse of a coach. I would take Zorn back over Shanahan and son and make sure Haslett get's that pink slip as well, the final straw for me was actually scheming and having Kerrigan cover LeShaun McCoy out of the backfield.....Sorry this entire staff has got to go!!!!

And this, folks, is why the Redskins can never build a successful team.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That's all you want? Three ones and a two?.... I said, 'Dan, game on.'" - Vinny

Hog

Postby hanburgerheel » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:21 pm

riggofan wrote:
DaSkinz Baby wrote:Briles can't be as bad as this sorry excuse of a coach. I would take Zorn back over Shanahan and son and make sure Haslett get's that pink slip as well, the final straw for me was actually scheming and having Kerrigan cover LeShaun McCoy out of the backfield.....Sorry this entire staff has got to go!!!!

Yeah...good point. Because, patience has made for a very successful team. Just look at the 3-9 train wreck we have now. Snyder hires the wrong people who make the wrong decisions and choices...THAT is why it is not successful. The fan base not being patient is hardly the problem.

Hog

Postby riggofan » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:24 pm

hanburgerheel wrote:
riggofan wrote:

Yeah...good point. Because, patience has made for a very successful team. Just look at the 3-9 train wreck we have now. Snyder hires the wrong people who make the wrong decisions and choices...THAT is why it is not successful. The fan base not being patient is hardly the problem.

We were a playoff team who won their division last year. Sorry, but yeah you are the problem.

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:34 pm

I can't decide whether this thread is more agonizing or boring to read. Agonizingly boring, maybe? It's like a showcase of arguments for why we Redskins fans can't have nice things.
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

Hog

Postby riggofan » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:36 pm

Irn-Bru wrote:I can't decide whether this thread is more agonizing or boring to read. Agonizingly boring, maybe? It's like a showcase of arguments for why we Redskins fans can't have nice things.

This argument has been on repeat since mid September.

Hog

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:43 pm

riggofan wrote:

No Riggofan it now seems your one of the type of "fools" that would blindly follow this coaching staff off of a cliff. Sorry I don't need to bent over 4 out of 5 years to get that this coaching staff isn't the answer and never will be. But hey maybe your one of those types... :lol:

It amazes me so many other teams get new coaches and BAM they are relevant, but not the Redskins with fans like riggofan.....Continue to beat head against brick wall and think eventually your head will beat the bricks!!! [-( [-( [-(

Hog

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:46 pm

Yeah...good point. Because, patience has made for a very successful team. Just look at the 3-9 train wreck we have now. Snyder hires the wrong people who make the wrong decisions and choices...THAT is why it is not successful. The fan base not being patient is hardly the problem.[/quote]

We were a playoff team who won their division last year. Sorry, but yeah you are the problem.[/quote]

So one winning season out of 4 is continue the course?? You have got to be either drunk, high or just mentally inefficient. Mind you that one winning season was a FLUKE sorry to burst your bubble but if you haven't noticed this team is back to where it was 3-4 years ago, Last in the division and a joke to watch........

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:15 pm

DaSkinz Baby wrote:You have got to be either drunk, high or just mentally inefficient.

Please reserve the personal attacks for Smack. This is attacking the poster, not the post.
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

Hog

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:41 pm

Irn-Bru wrote:
DaSkinz Baby wrote:You have got to be either drunk, high or just mentally inefficient.

Please reserve the personal attacks for Smack. This is attacking the poster, not the post.

Sorry about that, this wasn't my intent to attack him personally just that crazy post of his.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football