Morris hurt?

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
piggie

Morris hurt?

Postby oj » Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:16 pm

What was going on with Alfred? He didn't even look like his normal self like he had an injury that he was trying to play thru. Did you guys notice that too? He didn't have that extraquickness when he needed it. I hope it was just a bad game for him and that he is ok.
Molon Labe

CKRGiii

Re: Morris hurt?

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:50 pm

The gnats were completely zeroed in on him... And our line sucks of course..
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Pushing Paper

Postby PulpExposure » Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:24 pm

That's pretty much it. The Giants were keying on Morris, and just crashing the line. And of course, since our line stinks, they couldn't do anything about it...

Joe's#1Fan

Postby gibbsfan » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:35 pm

it all sucks right now...It looks like they are all hurt
especially their egos ..its an example of the coaching staff.
(on topic) alfo looked okay to me but we are easy to prepare against.

wait and see but its all bad right now...dan synder needs to look at himself
for the better of this franchise moving forward.
Thanks for 10 years .
HTTR

Another Year Full Of Redskins Drama
"As The World Turns"

Hog

Postby markshark84 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:49 pm

gibbsfan wrote:
wait and see but its all bad right now...dan synder needs to look at himself
for the better of this franchise moving forward.

Snyder is incapable of finding fault in anything he does. Like most egomaniacs, he will place blame on the cap hits, injuries, etc. in order to divert any responsibility on the state of the franchise on himself. He would never admit to himself that, as owner, all things lie in his hands.
RIP Sean Taylor. You will be missed.

Hog

Postby StorminMormon86 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:24 pm

According to a WP article, Shanahan said there were several plays where Griffin was supposed to pitch it to Morris, but instead kept it and ran the ball himself. This was his reply when asked why Morris didn't get that many carries in the 2nd half, I think.

Hog

Postby riggofan » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:30 pm

I don't know, man. I'm not really sure what Snyder has to do with any of this. Fans absolutely screamed and demanded that Snyder step back and get his hands OFF the team. Rightly so. To his credit, he has done that. Now that we've had a bad season, we're going to start blaming Snyder for receivers dropping passes? :-k

I get the "buck stops here" stuff, but I don't particularly fault Dan Snyder for this season.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That's all you want? Three ones and a two?.... I said, 'Dan, game on.'" - Vinny
"You can't do epic **** with basic people." - DJax

Hog

Postby riggofan » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:30 pm

StorminMormon86 wrote:According to a WP article, Shanahan said there were several plays where Griffin was supposed to pitch it to Morris, but instead kept it and ran the ball himself. This was his reply when asked why Morris didn't get that many carries in the 2nd half, I think.

And yet you'll still see guys bitching on here that the coach is calling too many RGIII running plays.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That's all you want? Three ones and a two?.... I said, 'Dan, game on.'" - Vinny
"You can't do epic **** with basic people." - DJax

Hog

Postby StorminMormon86 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:47 pm

riggofan wrote:I don't know, man. I'm not really sure what Snyder has to do with any of this. Fans absolutely screamed and demanded that Snyder step back and get his hands OFF the team. Rightly so. To his credit, he has done that. Now that we've had a bad season, we're going to start blaming Snyder for receivers dropping passes? :-k

I get the "buck stops here" stuff, but I don't particularly fault Dan Snyder for this season.

No one in their right mind should fault Snyder for this Shanahan regime's failure for the past 4 years. Fans were shouting from rooftops that he needed to step back and let someone with a football mind take over the operations of this team, and that's exactly what he's done for 4 years now.

Hog

Postby Kilmer72 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:53 pm

StorminMormon86 wrote:
riggofan wrote:I don't know, man. I'm not really sure what Snyder has to do with any of this. Fans absolutely screamed and demanded that Snyder step back and get his hands OFF the team. Rightly so. To his credit, he has done that. Now that we've had a bad season, we're going to start blaming Snyder for receivers dropping passes? :-k

No one in their right mind should fault Snyder for this Shanahan regime's failure for the past 4 years. Fans were shouting from rooftops that he needed to step back and let someone with a football mind take over the operations of this team, and that's exactly what he's done for 4 years now.

+1 It's not Snyders fault this time. It is interferences along with cap and his past. He has to except some responsibility.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football