Chiefs at Redskins

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
cleg

Re: Chiefs at Redskins

Postby cleg » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:49 pm

Say what you want about the Danny - he has never quit on this team. This coach, I don't even want to say his name, flat out quit. In this day and age dealing with diva's at the QB position is part of the job. If you cannot handle that then don't be in the business. This is a joke. All those Denver fans said this would happen 4 years ago. The guy is a RAT.
Drinking the Kool-Aid again...

Hog

Postby TimSkin » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:57 pm

Looks like Gettis is getting a lil playing time so that just shows you about LeRibeye's development right there
HTTR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hog

Postby Burgundy&Wha? » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:58 pm

TimSkin wrote:Looks like Gettis is getting a lil playing time so that just shows you about LeRibeye's development right there

I like Gettes' footwork on the kick return last week. ;)

+++++++++

Postby Skinsfan55 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:59 pm

TimSkin wrote:Looks like Gettis is getting a lil playing time so that just shows you about LeRibeye's development right there

He showed up fat to camp. He's a disgrace.
"Guess [Ryan Kerrigan] really does have a good motor. And is relentless. And never quits on a play. And just keeps coming. And probably eats Wheaties and drinks Apple Pie smoothies and shaves with Valvoline." -Dan Steinberg DC Sports Bog

Hog

Postby TimSkin » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:02 pm

Can you make your 1st round picks top 5 or 10 protected if you make a trade? They do this in the NBA when they lottery protect them. I'm just wondering because us having the #2 overall pick at the moment and knowing we can't use it is a little frustrating.
HTTR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hog

Postby Kilmer72 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:03 pm

cleg wrote:Say what you want about the Danny - he has never quit on this team. This coach, I don't even want to say his name, flat out quit. In this day and age dealing with diva's at the QB position is part of the job. If you cannot handle that then don't be in the business. This is a joke. All those Denver fans said this would happen 4 years ago. The guy is a RAT.

I agree. I just can't understand befriending Robert, being detrimental to the team. I can see how some can see it "The rule of leadership being undermined" I just can't see the reality of consequences in this instance.

Hog

Postby TimSkin » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:06 pm

Kilmer72 wrote:
cleg wrote:Say what you want about the Danny - he has never quit on this team. This coach, I don't even want to say his name, flat out quit. In this day and age dealing with diva's at the QB position is part of the job. If you cannot handle that then don't be in the business. This is a joke. All those Denver fans said this would happen 4 years ago. The guy is a RAT.

I agree. I just can't understand befriending Robert, being detrimental to the team. I can see how some can see it "The rule of leadership being undermined" I just can't see the reality of consequences in this instance.

One of the writer's that working on this not Reid but the other(his initials are M.M.) said that Bob's wife say's she's never been brought or picked up at a game by Snyder's driver that she always take a cab.
HTTR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hog

Re: Back on track

Postby grampi » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:40 pm

Yep, just like I said, put them there Chefs right back on track! ;0)

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:33 pm

grampi wrote:Do you remember playing with electric trains as a kid? Remember that piece of track you'd use run cars over in order to get the wheels back on the rails? That's the Redskins....if your team needs to get back on track, all you need to do is play the Skins....the Skins will get the Chefs back on track today :0(

It was called a "rerailer"... so, a name change to "Rerailers" has a snappy edge to it, and carries the bonus benefit that it would solve a problem with the perpeturally sensitive....

"The Washington Rerailers"
Any body have any Logo ideas???
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

Hog

Postby grampi » Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:50 pm

I second the motion...change the name to the Rerailers!

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:38 pm

Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:56 pm

cleg wrote:Say what you want about the Danny

OK. He's the embodiment of everything that's wrong in the world and has a philosophy that makes building a successful franchise an impossible goal. He's the cause of our problems and we will never be a consistent winner so long as he is the owner.

- he has never quit on this team.

. . . that's my consolation? The fact that he's not going anywhere makes things worse, not better.

This coach, I don't even want to say his name, flat out quit. In this day and age dealing with diva's at the QB position is part of the job. If you cannot handle that then don't be in the business. This is a joke. All those Denver fans said this would happen 4 years ago. The guy is a RAT.

I disagree with some parts of this, but it doesn't really matter because Shanny is clearly out of here. He wants it and I can't blame him. But I'm also not going to waste any effort trying to defend him at this point.
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

swine

Postby masterkwon » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:10 pm

Irn-Bru wrote:
cleg wrote:Say what you want about the Danny

OK. He's the embodiment of everything that's wrong in the world and has a philosophy that makes building a successful franchise an impossible goal. He's the cause of our problems and we will never be a consistent winner so long as he is the owner.

- he has never quit on this team.

. . . that's my consolation? The fact that he's not going anywhere makes things worse, not better.

This coach, I don't even want to say his name, flat out quit. In this day and age dealing with diva's at the QB position is part of the job. If you cannot handle that then don't be in the business. This is a joke. All those Denver fans said this would happen 4 years ago. The guy is a RAT.

I disagree with some parts of this, but it doesn't really matter because Shanny is clearly out of here. He wants it and I can't blame him. But I'm also not going to waste any effort trying to defend him at this point.

Outstanding. Best post ever.

Skins History Buff

Postby welch » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:37 pm

I said it someplace else. Just remembered the coach we wanted: Russ Grimm. Now unemployed, I think. Fire Shanahan now. How useful is it to have him finish the season?

Hog

Postby HTTRRG3ALMO » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:39 pm

So disappointing...

I believe I heard LeRib was a gamer; dude probably ate chips & COD all offseason lol

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football