Hognostications Week 17

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
Hog

Hognostications Week 17

Postby ACW » Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:04 pm

Congrats DarthMonk :(
DMV Born,
DMV Bred,
When I Die I'll Be
DMV Dead.

Hognostications 2012-2013 Co-Champion (and Playoff Champion)

the 'mudge

Re: Hognostications Week 17

Postby Countertrey » Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:55 pm

Congrats DM and ACW!

BTW... (IMO) RiC in Third, Justice in Fourth.

As far as I'm concerned, Nameless individual 1 (Hognostitraitor 1) and Nameless individual 2 (Hognostitraitor 2) received the sleazy points benefit of at least 13 points by their cheap play. This is the points penalty that honorable players, this year, accepted when they determined to comply with the ethic that none will pick against the Redskins, even when a win was hopeless. Hognostitraitor 1, therefore, has 146 points. Hognostitraitor 2 has 142 points. That places them in the bottom 3 in the standings. Yup. That's where they belong. Never has there been anyone who picked against the Redskins more than once in a year... this year, there were two whom were consistent in their vile deviance. They own an asterisk. A big red one.
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

Hog

Postby ACW » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:53 am

I still need my custon avatar from last season!
DMV Born,
DMV Bred,
When I Die I'll Be
DMV Dead.

Hognostications 2012-2013 Co-Champion (and Playoff Champion)

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:12 am

Countertrey wrote:Congrats DM and ACW!

As far as I'm concerned, Nameless individual 1 (Hognostitraitor 1) and Nameless individual 2 (Hognostitraitor 2) received the sleazy points benefit of at least 13 points by their cheap play. This is the points penalty that honorable players, this year, accepted when they determined to comply with the ethic that none will pick against the Redskins, even when a win was hopeless. Hognostitraitor 1, therefore, has 146 points. Hognostitraitor 2 has 142 points. That places them in the bottom 3 in the standings. Yup. That's where they belong. Never has there been anyone who picked against the Redskins more than once in a year... this year, there were two whom were consistent in their vile deviance. They own an asterisk. A big red one.

Obviously, this post meant nothing to the organisers of the Hognostications Playoffs this year. I agree with CT and disagree with the organisers of the Hognostications Playoffs.

I am out of these Playoffs this year and the Hognostications next year. This is a farce. I could really tell you how I feel about this but the rules do not allow. You know what you can do with your Playoffs ...
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:32 am

Countertrey wrote:Congrats DM and ACW!

I also would like to congratulate DM and ACW - you guys were consistently 'on' all season

I am in full agreement with Countertrey and RiC on the Hognostitraitors ... I will not 'play' with board members of this type ...
The Redskins need to change to improve - we need a better GM and we need to do a better job of who we bring in to coach and play here - players and coaches need to be held accountable when they do not do their jobs well

Return to Around the League