Redskins will reach out to Bill Cowher

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Re: Redskins will reach out to Bill Cowher

Postby riggofan » Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:09 pm

UK Skins Fan wrote:But we're arguing semantics here - I'll happily concede that use of the word "probably" was an error, and willingly replace it with "possibly" ;-)

I agree!!!!

Also, I agree that Mara is a rat b*****d. :)

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:12 pm

Relax people ... Art Briles, Bill Cowher shoot down rumors regarding coaching moves

On the same morning, Cowher, the former Pittsburgh Steelers coach, said Friday morning that there was “nothing to” the reports that he was planning to return to coaching. Cowher’s name had also been linked to the Redskins, but general manager Bruce Allen said on Thursday that contrary to reports, the team had not spoken to Cowher about the coaching vacancy.

Cowher addressed his future on CBS This Morning, and said that it was highly unlikely that he would return to coaching in the near future, and that he hasn’t been contacted by the Redskins.
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

swine

Postby Skins Fan in Indy » Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:47 pm

Since Bruce came out and said that they haven't spoken with Cowher, that kind of has me worried, we no the drill right??
Keeping the Faith in Indy!!!!

Hog

Postby markshark84 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:33 pm

The coaching rumors linked to the skins just get more and more depressing. It is becoming more and more clear no one of relevance wants to work under Snyder.
RIP Sean Taylor. You will be missed.

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:51 pm

the potential HCs will be in no doubt as to who is in charge here and what is the plan going forward ..

I doubt that anyone that really gets into the interview process will think that Dan is the same meddling and interfering owner he used to be ..
Dan likes to be seen with and be a big part of the Redskins players and coaches - Dan Snyder is letting others make the football decisions ... for now

a lot of the 'reports' suit the anti Redskins media and do not really represent what is happening with the chain of command here anymore
Minds are like parachutes, they only work when they are open

RG3 will benefit from having a full off season to prepare and a better 'fit' at both HC and OC

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:25 pm

SkinsJock wrote:the potential HCs will be in no doubt as to who is in charge here and what is the plan going forward ..

I doubt that anyone that really gets into the interview process will think that Dan is the same meddling and interfering owner he used to be ..
Dan likes to be seen with and be a big part of the Redskins players and coaches - Dan Snyder is letting others make the football decisions ... for now

a lot of the 'reports' suit the anti Redskins media and do not really represent what is happening with the chain of command here anymore

You sure about that?

Because my guys say otherwise.
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football