Josh Morgan

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
DarthMonk

Josh Morgan

Postby DarthMonk » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:40 pm

Josh Morgan - WR - Redskins

Free agent Josh Morgan said he has no idea why he was a barely used during the 2013 season.

Morgan was healthy all year, but lost his starting job to Leonard Hankerson, was a healthy scratch twice and finished with a 20/214/0 line on a total of 391 snaps. He battled with coach Mike Shanahan in the press often. "You try to say what's up, you try to go to him as a man and talk to him and really get an understanding of what's going on," Morgan said. "But at the end of the day, you're not gonna [urinate] on me and tell me it's raining." A better blocker than playmaker, Morgan will likely be looking at minimum kinds of one-year deals in free agency.

Source: Washington Post

Jan 30 - 11:06 AM
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013)

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

|||

Re: Josh Morgan

Postby HEROHAMO » Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:52 am

He lacks explosion and speed. But he is very physical and could be a possesion type receiver.

At this point of his career though I think he is what he is. Just a mediocre receiver.
Sean Taylor starting free safety Heavens team!

21 Forever

"The show must go on."

Hog

Re: Josh Morgan

Postby riggofan » Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:09 am

I still gotta say I won't be disappointed if Morgan is back though. We saw some players get in the Shanahan doghouse over the years and it seemed like Morgan was in there. Maybe Gruden can get more out of him.

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football