Is Alfred Morris due a major payday?

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
---

Re: Is Alfred Morris due a major payday?

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:06 am

riggofan wrote:
Chris Luva Luva wrote:I'm just looking at this from the human perspective, not as a fan. As a man, I'd like to see another person be rewarded for their efforts. I'd like to see them paid what they're worth. I take the same stance for my coworkers and people with whom I can champion for to get raises. I hate seeing good people get looked over.

+1. I totally get the point you're making. Fans are quick to blame players for "being greedy", but its nothing compared to the fixed game the NFL owners play.

It typically reeks of jealously and blind loyalty to a group of men who give zero <insertwordhere> about you or the game you love.
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

CKRGiii

Re: Is Alfred Morris due a major payday?

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:33 pm

Hey my bad Chris.. didn't realize how passionate u are about this. I don't want to argue.. but I view it differently..

I dunno how much rgiii made, Forbes didn't break it down per contract: subway adidas ea sports come oil company all most likely six figure contracts.
"earned more than any other rookie in NFL history before throwing his first regular-season pass,"  so I was just saying.
Its all about how you look at it- your looking at it from Wilson's shoes, but to me I'm glad he isn't getting a payday cuts that D is who deserves a payday not him. Alfred is a differw nth story- isn't he just in a 3 year deal? He'll probably be the highest paid 6th rounder in his class right?
Ultimately it's a game and millions of great players never even make it- its a privilege that doesn't last forever so these kids should have a back up plan for when they have to enter the real world. EVERY player is replaceable and if I don't prove I'm not at my job I won't see the fat payday either.
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football