Eagles shop DeSean Jackson

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
JSPB22
Online
User avatar
Posts: 16161
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:03 am
Location: Location, LOCATION!

Eagles shop DeSean Jackson

Postby Deadskins » Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:34 am

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200000 ... rade-talks

He won't be with the team next year.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.


Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

08 Champ
Posts: 13401
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2004 9:23 pm
Location: on the bandwagon

Re: Eagles shop DeSean Jackson

Postby SkinsJock » Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:12 pm

Deadskins wrote:http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000335961/article/report-desean-jackson-in-eaglespanthers-trade-talks

He won't be with the team next year.


hell - he may not even be there when this season opens :P
Getting our QB back will help a lot but we still have a lot of issues to address

Players and coaches need to believe that they can be successful - they are not playing with that attitude - big changes are coming

HAIL


Currently 50-41

JSPB22
Online
User avatar
Posts: 16161
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:03 am
Location: Location, LOCATION!

Re: Eagles shop DeSean Jackson

Postby Deadskins » Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:38 pm

SkinsJock wrote:
Deadskins wrote:http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000335961/article/report-desean-jackson-in-eaglespanthers-trade-talks

He won't be with the team next year.


hell - he may not even be there when this season opens :P

That's obviously what I meant.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.


Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

08 Champ
Posts: 13401
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2004 9:23 pm
Location: on the bandwagon

Re: Eagles shop DeSean Jackson

Postby SkinsJock » Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:02 pm

Deadskins wrote:
SkinsJock wrote:
Deadskins wrote:http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000335961/article/report-desean-jackson-in-eaglespanthers-trade-talks
He won't be with the team next year.


hell - he may not even be there this coming season :P

That's obviously what I meant.


thanks for clarifying that ... :twisted:
Getting our QB back will help a lot but we still have a lot of issues to address

Players and coaches need to believe that they can be successful - they are not playing with that attitude - big changes are coming

HAIL


Currently 50-41

Return to Around the League