DeSean Jackson -- Should we?

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
**LPJ**

Re: DeSean Jackson -- Should we?

Postby langleyparkjoe » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:04 am

EA7649 wrote:I tweeted this to Jackson. @DeseanJackson10 I see your chillin with Wale! Tell him to make you a song. He made rg3 one! #makeawishrap (He had a make a wish with a kid and rapped with him and I believe he wants a rap career)

hahahahha.. NICE!!!

He can only do the song once signed though.. no pre-songs. lol
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

||||||

Postby EA7649 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:32 am

langleyparkjoe wrote:
EA7649 wrote:I tweeted this to Jackson. @DeseanJackson10 I see your chillin with Wale! Tell him to make you a song. He made rg3 one! #makeawishrap (He had a make a wish with a kid and rapped with him and I believe he wants a rap career)

hahahahha.. NICE!!!

He can only do the song once signed though.. no pre-songs. lol

You know it!!!

Incase people are unfamiliar of what I am talking about...Enjoy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QttCbmkHnko Wale RG3 song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAUoCMdgBYU Part of a clip of DeSean Jackson Make a Wish episode

Hog

Postby riggofan » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:43 am

langleyparkjoe wrote:And just fyi.. Wale is the DC Area's big artist.. by way of hip hop. He's also a 100% local supporter of all our teams. He is to hip hop for DC Area what Kevin Durant is to the NBA for the DC Area.

Anybody else hear the Junkies this morning talking about DJax hanging out with "wah lay" and wonder what they were talking about? I thought they were making up some dumb pronunciation for the word "wallet".

So yeah, I guess Wale is not pronounced "Whale". And I am officially old.

||||||

Postby EA7649 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:43 am

http://www.csnwashington.com/football-w ... loser-deal

Inching closer. Think that club night influenced him to sign lol!?

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:27 am

riggofan wrote:And I am officially ENTERING THE GOLDEN YEARS.

Fixed it for yuh! lol
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally
When I die, remember me as one loyal S.O.B.!

Hog

Postby riggofan » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:08 am

langleyparkjoe wrote:
riggofan wrote:And I am officially ENTERING THE GOLDEN YEARS.

Fixed it for yuh! lol

Thanks lpj!

Canes Skin

Postby CanesSkins26 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:25 pm

Now that Jackson is a free agent looking for a team, former Eagles safety Brian Dawkins offered Jackson some advice while speaking Tuesday on ESPN's SportsCenter:

Look in the mirror.

"Is there someone in his corner that can tell him what he needs to hear?" Dawkins asked.

Dawkins, who was a teammate of Jackson's during the receiver's rookie season in 2008, said Jackson can't blame others for his release.

"It's about the-man-in-the-mirror principal," Dawkins said. "Why is it that [the Eagles] are willing to let me walk? Are there things in my character, things that I need to change going forward? It's good to have this chip on your shoulder. He has it now."

Jackson is coming off a Pro Bowl season in which he was had 82 receptions, 1,332 yards and nine touchdowns. For Jackson to accumulate those numbers again and have a long career in the NFL, Dawkins said Jackson must realize things need to change.

"Can I change things in my character -- some of the people that I hang around with [who have] projected negativity on me?" Dawkins said.

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2014/04/brian_dawkins_says_desean_jackson_needs_to_look_in_the_mirror.html
Suck and Luck

Hog

Postby markshark84 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:35 pm

I don't anticipate this working out well for the skins. We already have a #1. This guy always wants more. He's talented, but comes with so much baggage I don't see him being worth it.
RIP Sean Taylor. You will be missed.

Hog

Postby SouthLondonRedskin » Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:50 pm

OK, so DJax has LEFT Redskins Park apparently!

Someone will have to blink to make this deal happen if that's the case...
Here It Comes Again: Worst to First Baby!

Hog

Postby emoses14 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:00 pm

SouthLondonRedskin wrote:OK, so DJax has LEFT Redskins Park apparently!

BUT, his agent and Redskins brass are just now sitting down to start hammering a deal, so need to worry, yet. After all, what the hell is desean gonna do during negotiations?

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 11m
Agent Joel Segal and members of the #Redskins brass are sitting down now to begin negotiations over DeSean Jackson. #Buckleup
I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

Hog

Postby riggofan » Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:10 pm

emoses14 wrote:
SouthLondonRedskin wrote:OK, so DJax has LEFT Redskins Park apparently!

BUT, his agent and Redskins brass are just now sitting down to start hammering a deal, so need to worry, yet. After all, what the hell is desean gonna do during negotiations?

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 11m
Agent Joel Segal and members of the #Redskins brass are sitting down now to begin negotiations over DeSean Jackson. #Buckleup

So funny. PFT posted this "oh no DJAX has left Redskins Park" story without mentioning that his agent was still there.

Postby skinsfan#33 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:21 pm

markshark84 wrote:I don't anticipate this working out well for the skins. We already have a #1. This guy always wants more. He's talented, but comes with so much baggage I don't see him being worth it.

That is good because Jackson isn't a #1. He would be a perfect compliment to Garcon and Roberts.
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain"
(It is time to roll the dice) Tai'shar Manetheren

"Duty is heavier than a Mountain, Death is lighter than a feather" Tai'shar Malkier

RIP James Oliver Rigney, Jr. 1948-2007

Hog

Postby markshark84 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:48 pm

skinsfan#33 wrote:
markshark84 wrote:I don't anticipate this working out well for the skins. We already have a #1. This guy always wants more. He's talented, but comes with so much baggage I don't see him being worth it.

That is good because Jackson isn't a #1. He would be a perfect compliment to Garcon and Roberts.

So are you saying Jackson would be used to "compliment" Roberts??????? HAHAHAHA. Get real.

Last year Jackson had 82 catches, 1332 yards, 9 TDs, 25 receiptions of 20+. He had 30 more receptions and 500 more yards than anyone else on PHI. Those are #1 numbers.

I doubt Jackson is talking to the skins because he's interested in playing the slot and behind Roberts.
RIP Sean Taylor. You will be missed.

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:51 pm

skinsfan#33 wrote:
markshark84 wrote:I don't anticipate this working out well for the skins. We already have a #1.
This guy always wants more. He's talented, but comes with so much baggage I don't see him being worth it.

and from what we understand - we cannot let this opportunity pass us by ....

so ..... why haven't these guys made an announcement .... #-o

we're not going to be much better with him and we're for sure not going to be horrible without him :twisted:
Getting our QB back will help a lot but we still have a lot of issues to address

Players and coaches need to believe that they can be successful - they are not playing with that attitude - big changes are coming

HAIL

Currently 50-41

Hog

Postby Kilmer72 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:04 pm

One Redskins source said coach Jay Gruden really wants to land Jackson, and that the former Eagles wideout wants to be in Washington. However, the money clearly was not yet right as of early evening. One Redskins source, who spoke with Jackson this week and knew his desire to come here, said he was optimistic, “but the money has to be right.”

http://espn.go.com/blog/washington-reds ... witterfeed

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football