Is Bacarri Rambo a lost cause?

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
#######

Re: Is Bacarri Rambo a lost cause?

Postby The Hogster » Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:29 pm

He showed enough to wind up starting. Even though he stank it up, he showed flashes. I think he'll turn out to be a solid backup player and occasional starter due to injury some day. Definitely not a lost cause.
SPIT HAPPENS!!

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:00 pm

As I said last fall, I don't know if he WILL step up, or not... but I do know that last season was a set-up for him. I think he has the skills to start... but needs proper seasoning. Asking him to step in and start from game one was totally unfair to the kid.

Fortunately, I think he has the mind-set to bounce back, as he demonstrated with his play at the end of the season. With a name like Rambo, dude's gotta be ballin'...
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:38 am

PulpExposure wrote:Good post, Irn, thanks for linking the articles.

He was a 6th round draft pick. You end up being a 6th round pick because you're either not very talented, or you need to develop. In either case, you shouldn't be a day 1 starter in the NFL. The fact that he was starting day 1 was an indictment on the talent level of our defense, and absolutely should not have been a referendum on him and his future in the NFL.

True, though he dropped purportedly for off field issues, which is probably why he's judged more harshly. Still as you say, he was a sixth round pick. I didn't think he has that bad for a rookie, but he certainly needs to show progress this year.
Groucho: Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him

Proverb: Failure is not falling down. Failure is not getting up again

Twain: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football