Jackson suspended....AGAIN

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Jackson suspended....AGAIN

Postby Mississippi Hog » Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:20 pm

Hog

Re: Jackson suspended....AGAIN

Postby SKINS#1 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:12 pm

So much wasted talent. This could be the end for him. [-X

Hog

Postby Hooligan » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:06 am

Could be the end? It'd better be the end! Make room for someone who takes their career seriously.
"Even a stopped clock is right twice a day."

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:06 am

Absolutely unbelievable. That's an addict.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Hog

Postby riggofan » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:23 am

What's up with this story he's spinning that "this time is completely different" and he plans to appeal?

Pushing Paper

Postby PulpExposure » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:29 am

At this point, Tanard needs to work on himself and getting himself well. Even if he has a case to appeal, the fact that this is even an issue, again, is a real problem for him as a human being. Time to get well, Tanard.

kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:16 pm

Hooligan wrote:Could be the end? It'd better be the end! Make room for someone who takes their career seriously.

Obviously he has serious personal issues. I don't see how it's that he doesn't take his career seriously, he's an addict, he needs help. I hope he gets it. Football doesn't even matter for him at this point.
Groucho: Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him

Proverb: Failure is not falling down. Failure is not getting up again

Twain: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:51 pm

riggofan wrote:What's up with this story he's spinning that "this time is completely different" and he plans to appeal?

Maybe we should hear the man out before we label him a junkie dummy who can't stay clean?
#justsayin
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Postby yupchagee » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:49 pm

Maybe he looked good enough in OTA'a & minicamp that Mara told Roger to suspend him again.
Skins fan since '55

"The constitution is not a suicide pact"- Abraham Lincoln

Hog

Postby riggofan » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:59 pm

cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:
riggofan wrote:What's up with this story he's spinning that "this time is completely different" and he plans to appeal?

Maybe we should hear the man out before we label him a junkie dummy who can't stay clean?
#justsayin

Yeah I got no problem with that. I just saw this morning he had put out that statement, wondered if there was something different to this story than what we're all assuming. Like maybe he came up for a PED or something?

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:22 pm

riggofan wrote:

#justsayin

Yeah I got no problem with that. I just saw this morning he had put out that statement, wondered if there was something different to this story than what we're all assuming. Like maybe he came up for a PED or something?

Ya I don't know the specifics nor have I read his statement.. I DO know that he has put in a lot of work to be ready for camp, and that I don't see him actually thinking he can get away w a puff after getting caught every other time. While it might not be a false positive (although possible) he might've failed for something he was prescribed or the like. Apparently he feels he has a case to appeal, and maybe he was less in the wrong then the media would like us to believe. I meow he has created this image for himself and has an uphill battle to win the respect of the fans.. Maybe they analyze his see a little more due to his past failed tests.

Guess we will see how it plays out. I have been rooting for him to make a comeback, this is disappointing but he still has my support.
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Hog

Postby Kilmer72 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:02 pm

I think this really sucks!!! I'm not sure why I thought all that bad luck was behind him, but I did. I was counting on him backing up Clark. No matter how this turns out we will be without him. This is a blow to our already thin FS talent.

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:26 pm

Wow. I pity the guy, but that doesn't do much good now. Too bad he proved to be a net drag on the team. I was pulling for him in his comeback.
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

SCskinsFan

Postby SCSkinsFan » Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:06 am

Is Tanard related to Josh Gordon in any way?
Skins fan Stuck in Panther land

kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:23 am

#justsayin

LOL. The first time, absolutely. The second time, um OK. The third time, please. At this point, yeah...

BTW, I said he clearly has issues, which is what I saw other people say. I didn't actually see any "label" and no one said "junkie" except you, so if someone labeled him...
Groucho: Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him

Proverb: Failure is not falling down. Failure is not getting up again

Twain: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football