Jackson suspended....AGAIN

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Hog

Jackson suspended....AGAIN

Postby Mississippi Hog » Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:20 pm

Hog

Re: Jackson suspended....AGAIN

Postby SKINS#1 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:12 pm

So much wasted talent. This could be the end for him. [-X

Hog

Postby Hooligan » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:06 am

Could be the end? It'd better be the end! Make room for someone who takes their career seriously.
"Even a stopped clock is right twice a day."

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:06 am

Absolutely unbelievable. That's an addict.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

Hog

Postby riggofan » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:23 am

What's up with this story he's spinning that "this time is completely different" and he plans to appeal?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You can't do epic **** with basic people." - DJax
"We’re winning off the field, but we’ve got to start winning on the field." - Bruce Allen

Pushing Paper

Postby PulpExposure » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:29 am

At this point, Tanard needs to work on himself and getting himself well. Even if he has a case to appeal, the fact that this is even an issue, again, is a real problem for him as a human being. Time to get well, Tanard.

kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:16 pm

Hooligan wrote:Could be the end? It'd better be the end! Make room for someone who takes their career seriously.

Obviously he has serious personal issues. I don't see how it's that he doesn't take his career seriously, he's an addict, he needs help. I hope he gets it. Football doesn't even matter for him at this point.
Groucho: Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him

Proverb: Failure is not falling down. Failure is not getting up again

Twain: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:51 pm

riggofan wrote:What's up with this story he's spinning that "this time is completely different" and he plans to appeal?

Maybe we should hear the man out before we label him a junkie dummy who can't stay clean?
#justsayin
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Postby yupchagee » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:49 pm

Maybe he looked good enough in OTA'a & minicamp that Mara told Roger to suspend him again.
Skins fan since '55

"The constitution is not a suicide pact"- Abraham Lincoln

Hog

Postby riggofan » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:59 pm

cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:
riggofan wrote:What's up with this story he's spinning that "this time is completely different" and he plans to appeal?

Maybe we should hear the man out before we label him a junkie dummy who can't stay clean?
#justsayin

Yeah I got no problem with that. I just saw this morning he had put out that statement, wondered if there was something different to this story than what we're all assuming. Like maybe he came up for a PED or something?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You can't do epic **** with basic people." - DJax
"We’re winning off the field, but we’ve got to start winning on the field." - Bruce Allen

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:22 pm

riggofan wrote:

#justsayin

Yeah I got no problem with that. I just saw this morning he had put out that statement, wondered if there was something different to this story than what we're all assuming. Like maybe he came up for a PED or something?

Ya I don't know the specifics nor have I read his statement.. I DO know that he has put in a lot of work to be ready for camp, and that I don't see him actually thinking he can get away w a puff after getting caught every other time. While it might not be a false positive (although possible) he might've failed for something he was prescribed or the like. Apparently he feels he has a case to appeal, and maybe he was less in the wrong then the media would like us to believe. I meow he has created this image for himself and has an uphill battle to win the respect of the fans.. Maybe they analyze his see a little more due to his past failed tests.

Guess we will see how it plays out. I have been rooting for him to make a comeback, this is disappointing but he still has my support.
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Hog

Postby Kilmer72 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:02 pm

I think this really sucks!!! I'm not sure why I thought all that bad luck was behind him, but I did. I was counting on him backing up Clark. No matter how this turns out we will be without him. This is a blow to our already thin FS talent.

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:26 pm

Wow. I pity the guy, but that doesn't do much good now. Too bad he proved to be a net drag on the team. I was pulling for him in his comeback.
"I’m never under the assumption that you draft for need. You draft the best available football player on the board. ... Because, in the long run, they are the ones who will help you win the most games." - Scot McCloughan

SCskinsFan

Postby SCSkinsFan » Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:06 am

Is Tanard related to Josh Gordon in any way?
Skins fan Stuck in Panther land

kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:23 am

#justsayin

LOL. The first time, absolutely. The second time, um OK. The third time, please. At this point, yeah...

BTW, I said he clearly has issues, which is what I saw other people say. I didn't actually see any "label" and no one said "junkie" except you, so if someone labeled him...
Groucho: Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him

Proverb: Failure is not falling down. Failure is not getting up again

Twain: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football