Tony Korn"hole" article

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
aka Sarcastic Hog

Tony Korn"hole" article

Postby skinz74 » Fri Dec 05, 2003 12:03 pm

Just finished reading Korn"hole's" article about 4-8 teams. He basically is suggesting that we should watch the Ravens/Bengals game instead of the Gnat/Skins game. Editorial objectivety aside, I personally think he is an *-hole for expressing that opinion. Especially since he's writing for a rag outta our team's region. I for one will be boycotting Korn"hole's" articles UFN. Maybe it's just that I'm tired of hearing the media rip our team apart. And, I'm fully aware that we all are guilty of team bashing on the net, though I know NONE of us would allow anyone else to do it. But brother Wingman's article struck a nerve in me. And I for one will try to remain positive, though it's still in my nature to be sarcastic. :D

... deep in TX

Postby Texas Hog » Fri Dec 05, 2003 12:09 pm

hehe :) Korn "hole"

you said Kornhole! :)

You're dead on...it's funny how we can't stand media a-holes dogging our be-loved skins, yet I for one do it daily here.

To some degree, I believe we deserved to get ripped because of our many dumb decisions over DS's reign as owner...and hopefully we'll be better because of the critisism.

Just read the article...and I think Kornholio is dead on point! And I loved the "Trade Snyder" sign comment. I didn't get to see the game last week and missed that. Kornholio's right...who would have thunk that the blackcrowes/bungles game would be more important and have better teams involved than the Skins/Gnats game in week 13 of any season...let alone this one. It makes me sick!
God bless our troops and Joe Gibbs.
We'll miss you, Joe.

#21 gone, but never forgotten.

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Sat Dec 06, 2003 11:47 pm

I love his articles, and he is completely right.

You can't get madd that he's stating the truth. And we deserved to get ragged on, he didn't do this to us, we did it to ourselves.

Hog

Postby doeslammer » Sun Dec 07, 2003 8:11 am

Korn Hole is the worst fish hack I ever heard, his points are stupid and don't make any sense, that is when he is talking about sports, usually I turn him on and he is talking about what to eat or something he is wearing, he is garbage, listen to Rome, love him or hate him, atleast he nows sports.

aka Sarcastic Hog

Postby skinz74 » Sun Dec 07, 2003 11:05 am

Chris Luva Luva wrote:I love his articles, and he is completely right.

You can't get madd that he's stating the truth. And we deserved to get ragged on, he didn't do this to us, we did it to ourselves.

I respect your opinion, but how can you defend someone who is asking skins fans to turn a blind eye to the rest of the season and watch the RAVENS...our Intrastate rival..??? No matter how bad the skins stink it up, I'll be glued to the big screen, watching and hoping. That's just me. So, I'll say this one again...

Here's to you, Tony... :moon:

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football