No Dallas week?

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
08 Champ
Location: IF you're lucky enough to live in Newport, RI, you're lucky enough

Re: No Dallas week?

Postby SkinsJock » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:51 pm

riggofan wrote:If you don't believe the Skins will ever win again, then what are you following them for? Snyder isn't going anywhere.
your twisting of posts to suit your own agenda and Snyder's interfering have something in common - neither is going to stop :lol:

I'm not going to stop being a fan or 'believing' & hoping that the Redskins will win every game just because Snyder is the owner and will continue to ensure the Redskins remain a joke of a franchise in the minds of most NFL fans

BIG game coming up - I'm looking for another W against a team that most feel should win
The Redskins franchise has been a mess since 1999 - it's baffling that some here think that things might improve while the franchise continues to be mismanaged - this idiot owner has no clue about the NFL

Hog

Postby riggofan » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:55 am

SkinsJock wrote:
riggofan wrote:If you don't believe the Skins will ever win again, then what are you following them for? Snyder isn't going anywhere.
your twisting of posts to suit your own agenda and Snyder's interfering have something in common - neither is going to stop :lol:

I'm not going to stop being a fan or 'believing' & hoping that the Redskins will win every game just because Snyder is the owner and will continue to ensure the Redskins remain a joke of a franchise in the minds of most NFL fans

Agenda? Good grief, man. I'm just a football fan, not the Deep State.

I'm sure the well deserved Snyder reputation is going to last for some time, but this is the third consecutive year the Redskins have fielded a competent, competitive team. I doubt we're scaring other teams on a weekly basis yet, but we're not perennial bottom feeders either.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You can't do epic **** with basic people." - DJax
"We're on the rise, man, whether you're on the train or not." - Josh Norman

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:12 am

riggofan wrote:I'm sure the well deserved Snyder reputation is going to last for some time, but this is the third consecutive year the Redskins have fielded a competent, competitive team. I doubt we're scaring other teams on a weekly basis yet, but we're not perennial bottom feeders either.
OK - we're not "a perennial bottom feeder" but we're not going to be much better under Snyder's management

we could do better if Snyder would stop getting in the way - that's not happening apparently and I'm not stopping my criticism
The Redskins franchise has been a mess since 1999 - it's baffling that some here think that things might improve while the franchise continues to be mismanaged - this idiot owner has no clue about the NFL

Hog

Postby riggofan » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:04 am

SkinsJock wrote:we could do better if Snyder would stop getting in the way - that's not happening apparently and I'm not stopping my criticism

You have no idea what Dan Snyder is doing or not doing and neither do I. You might as well be criticizing the brand of laundry detergent the Redskins staff is using on the team socks.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:16 pm

I agree that we both do not know what Dan Snyder is doing to hurt (or help) this franchise but we do know what has happened to this franchise since he became the owner and we do know that he has made some bad choices regarding players and coaches and we do know that he has a reputation (that he has earned) for being an owner that is very difficult to work with and to work for

OK - I don't know that Dan Snyder is hurting this franchise by what he does or doesn't do but it looks very much like he is hurting the franchise

if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and sounds like a duck ... there's a good chance it's a duck

Dan Snyder is definitely a dick :wink:

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:28 pm

I understand that during the season Snyder has little if anything to do with things - it's what he's done and has not done at other times that is the reason that we are not as successful

Hog

Postby riggofan » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:49 am

SkinsJock wrote:Dan Snyder is definitely a dick :wink:

He sucks. We can all agree on that. And Allen is a smug turd himself.

I want to see the good guys in the organization succeed in spite of those two. Gruden. Cousins. Doug Williams. Players like Norman, Hall, Williams, Vernon Davis.

Can't recall if I said this before, but I think the fans (and probably the media some too) have been pretty vocal about letting Snyder know enough is enough. I don't know if he's actually gotten more hands off or not, but he's definitely kept a lower profile.

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:04 pm

riggofan wrote:
SkinsJock wrote:Dan Snyder is definitely a dick :wink:
He sucks. We can all agree on that. And Allen is a smug turd himself.
I want to see the good guys in the organization succeed in spite of those two. Gruden. Cousins. Doug Williams. Players like Norman, Hall, Williams, Vernon Davis.
Can't recall if I said this before, but I think the fans (and probably the media some too) have been pretty vocal about letting Snyder know enough is enough. I don't know if he's actually gotten more hands off or not, but he's definitely kept a lower profile.

Snyder has kept a lower profile but the stupidity of some of the decisions show that this idiot is still too involved with things

as owner, there's no way that he will not be involved to some extent, but ... I keep hoping that he'll learn but his ego is just too big

at least we have this season to enjoy ... despite his stupidity .. or maybe in spite of it :twisted:

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football