Cowboys 'feature'

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
Site Admin

Cowboys 'feature'

Postby BossHog » Fri Dec 12, 2003 12:23 am

Well a while back there was a thread about how awesome the Buccaneers website was and how cool their weekly intros were. A few people asked me if I could do a Flash movie up, but I said due to time that I would have a crack at doing one only once through the season.

Of course I chose the Cowboys week :-)

I don't quite have the skills of the Bucs staff and it's funny how much harder it is to stick with it when you're not getting paid ( :-) ) but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out and I'm never happy.

I hope everyone enjoys it and has a laugh... skins and cowboys fans alike. If you like it, there is a send a friend button at the end of the movie that you can use to forward the spoof to all of your Redskin fan friends (and Cowboy fans too)

If you have any problems let me know.

I have made the 'intro' the main page and will leave it that way for a few days but you can point your browser to http://www.thehogs.net/introduction.html now and in the future.

Enjoy.
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

Hog

Postby doeslammer » Fri Dec 12, 2003 7:42 am

Freaking Awesome Boss, I watched this 3 times and now I am going to be late for work, also sent it to my Cowpuke buddy. You don't get enough props for the hard work you do to this site, I for one want to thankyou. Keep up the great work
Marc

Hog

Postby gambit187 » Fri Dec 12, 2003 8:15 am

Boss Hog as a Cowboy fan I think I am supposed to be :x mad at that, but i cannt cause that was tight. You are a true football and loyal Redskin fan. I cannt even be mad at you cause if i knew had to do that i would

I only been chattin with u Deadskins fans for a few weeks, but Boss Hog you bring honor and dignety to the Burgandy and Gold.

TO BAD THE BLUE AND SILVER HAS TO CRUSH U GUYS THIS WEEKEND.

GOOD LUCK

Brown in the Hall

Postby NC43Hog » Fri Dec 12, 2003 8:31 am

SWEEET

Keep up the good work.
"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son." - Dean Wormer

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Fri Dec 12, 2003 8:59 am

Thanks guys.... just glad you enjoyed it.

Send it to all your Skins and Cowboys buddies so that lots of people see it. I'd love for it to make it across a Cowpuke's desktop :-)

As long as their people bleeding burgundy and gold... we'll keep working away to bring you coverage of the world's best football franchise.

Now if we could just get a press pass.........

swine

Postby skinsNut » Fri Dec 12, 2003 9:16 am

OMFG... that was just awesome boss.

Now that's the kind of thing I expect to see at redskins.com every week.

The Cowboys getting off the bus was definitely my favorite part.

Mad skills BH.... keep up the good work. We appreciate it.
Hail to the Redskins

CowboyHater

Postby kkryan » Fri Dec 12, 2003 10:05 am

That was great!!! NUFF SAID
Death to all things remotely BLUE and SILVER!!!!!!!!!!! Hail Skins

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Fri Dec 12, 2003 12:08 pm

skinsNut wrote:Now that's the kind of thing I expect to see at redskins.com every week.

Well hey... anyone who wants to stop by the official site and tell them to have a look what they're missing is welcome in my books.

Somehow I think that I would come off as having a biased opinion.

Heck if someone wanted to hire me, I think that I could make some fairly significant improvements to the official website.... they did drasticaly improve the writing this year... now it just needs a cooler look, some better navigation and a much better collection of nostalgic information.

Again, thanks for the kind words... I'm just trying to prompt some smiles in a season that's seen very little.

HTTR

Brown in the Hall

Postby NC43Hog » Fri Dec 12, 2003 10:55 pm

BossHog wrote:Heck if someone wanted to hire me, I think that I could make some fairly significant improvements to the official website.

Amen! The offical site looks extremely dated. They have had that look for a few years now, if I'm not mistaken. I like sites with relative table sizing "web jargen" so they can expand and contract with your browser.

Bring the site into the new millinium BH.

Flash it too.

:up:
"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son." - Dean Wormer

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football