Ol' ball coach

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?

Should the Redskins keep Steve Spurrier as head coach next season?

Yes
72%
No
28%

Total votes : 18
---------

Ol' ball coach

Postby redskins56 » Sat Dec 20, 2003 3:01 am

I can't wait to see this... let it all out Skins fans... what do we think...??? Its the 5 million dollar question.. no pun intendnned]

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Sat Dec 20, 2003 8:25 am

Everybody is talking about Champ breaking the bank..SS has made 825,000 per W so far as Skins coach
"Sean Taylor is hands down the best athlete I've ever coached it's not even close" Gregg Williams 2005 Mini-Camp

... deep in TX

Postby Texas Hog » Sat Dec 20, 2003 9:09 am

his salary doesn't apply towards the cap!

fire his ass and let's rebuild this team starting now....I can't endure another season like this one...and IMHO we won't see much in the way of victories next season either. SS doesn't get it.
God bless our troops and Joe Gibbs.
We'll miss you, Joe.

#21 gone, but never forgotten.

Pursuer of Justice

Postby Justice Hog » Sat Dec 20, 2003 9:07 pm

I voted "yes" because I still think he must have something if he won all of those games in Florida. Keep the ol' ball coach. Lose his coaching staff in favor of more experienced coaches. Hire a GM. That'll change things around, I think.
Fran Farren
"Justice Hog"

Newark, DE

6th person to join the "new THN message boards"

Section 341, Row 8, Seats #15 & #16

"Justice that love gives is a surrender, justice that law gives is a punishment."
-Mohandas Gandhi

Hog

Postby curveball » Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:16 pm

I voted "yes", but I'm a Cowboy fan, You figure it out.

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Tue Dec 23, 2003 10:50 am

Curvey or whatever the he!! your name is...if we wanted the opinion of a girls fan we would have gone to one of your sites and asked! I hope the Skins mail it in this week, don't want to see you guys win the division. Better yet would be for us to beat the beagles and watch you guys lose to N.O either way I'll get to watch you play ONE playoff game enjoy it while you can my friend. Sorry guys after the week I had after the loss to the girls I'm not in the mood to here anything they have to say. If they're like the ones I have to deal with around here, I'm not missing much...please don't take it personal curveryballs it's a REDSKINS THANG
"Sean Taylor is hands down the best athlete I've ever coached it's not even close" Gregg Williams 2005 Mini-Camp

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:05 pm

curveball is ok, dehog. got to get the humor in that post. at least he's not a complete troll, although a puke isn't far from it :lol:
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:32 pm

Ok then... curveball will enjoy this story

A body was found naked here the other day, and when the coroner arrived to examine the body. The police officer said to him “you’re not going to believe this one”. The corner began his exam, he notice an eagles cap over the victim’s left breast, he lifted it up, jotted a few words on his legal pad and continued his exam. He then noticed a redskin’s hat over the right breast of the victim he again looked under it and jotted a few more notes on his legal pad. Then the police officer said to him”what do you make of this”…pointing to a cowboys hat covering the victim’s crotch. The coroner lifted it up, shook his for a few seconds then lifted it up again for a second look, about this time the police officer ask “what’s the problem” The coroner said I’m use to seeing A$$holes under cowboys hat

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football