Hey all you cool peoples out there!

New to the board? Please check out the rules here first. We will also post news about the website here.
sfir

Hey all you cool peoples out there!

Postby skinsfaninroanoke » Sun Dec 21, 2003 10:51 pm

I am gonna be disappearing for the next few days for the Christmas holidays and since I won't be back on til after Christmas I just wanted to take this second to wish each and everyone a great holidays, safe and warm with friends and family by your sides! May you get what you want and may your hearts be happy this holiday. I truly value the friendships I have on here and the debates I get into and will miss that as I get swept up into the hubbub!

Merry Christmas to each and every one of you of my fellow Burgundy and Gold brethren! You are some of the best presents a guy can have :)
Rich in Roanoke

Brown in the Hall

Postby NC43Hog » Sun Dec 21, 2003 11:20 pm

Same to you Rich and all the other Redskin faithful. May next year bring the Burgandy and Gold a winning season.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

Scott
"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son." - Dean Wormer

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:57 am

Right back at ya Rich I will be out a few days as well...we be in D.C. for Christmas and over at Fedex on Saturday. Here's wishing all of you a Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year. I'm glad I found this site...I look forward to discussing the Skins during the offseason right up to the draft party (which we should all attend together at FedEx)While I'm at it I do have a extra ticket for the eagles game and since this is the season of giving, I will pass it on to a SKINS fan, if any of you would like to join my wife and I at the game just let me know the ticket is on me-Dan
"Sean Taylor is hands down the best athlete I've ever coached it's not even close" Gregg Williams 2005 Mini-Camp

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Mon Dec 22, 2003 8:19 am

Dang, what a sweeeet gesture by DEHog.... 'tis the season.

I will still be on and off for the next few days, but to those of you who won't be I just wanted to wish a very Merry Christmas and a happy holiday season. It's been a great first season on the board getting to know you all and I hope that the collective wish of all of us -- a better Redskins football team -- will come true soon.

I wanted to say a special Merry Ho Ho to the volunteers that write for the site and allow us to bring you daily exclusive content. Thanks for all your hard work and making the site possible. I hope Santa is good to you all.

Merry Christmas.
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

Return to Site News & Welcome Wagon