WHAT IS IT????

Talk about the Washington Redskins here. Do you bleed burgundy and gold?
piggie

WHAT IS IT????

Postby REDSKINMARK » Mon Dec 22, 2003 2:04 pm

...that these defensive guys can't tackle... horrible, just horrible!!

I mean, from taking bad angles, to the constant arm tackling, to bad body posture when making a tackles, to just being a step (or two) too slow when approaching the man, to blown coverages... just god awful!!

Then I get to see defensive teams like the Pats, Pukes, Ravens, Beagles and Broncos and I become even more disgusted.

I must lay most of the blame on the coaching. Coaches need to see what I have been seeing since day one, and make whatever changes or advice to address the problems.

By seeing some of the inept tackling, you would think that these guys were first year players.

Until we get a hold on these problems, the Skins will not do anything in this league.
HAIL GIBBS' FROM SO CAL. MAY HE BRING THE TOUGHNESS AND PROFESSIONALISM THAT WE HAVE BEEN LACKING!!

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Mon Dec 22, 2003 2:20 pm

I can't argue with that one bit.

... pretty hard to play in the NFL without sound fundamentals...

HTTR
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

Hog

Postby skins75 » Mon Dec 22, 2003 3:38 pm

There is so many things wrong with the mishandling of personal and poor defensive schemes that I dont even know where to begin. Can you imagine what the Pats would have looked like if Spurrier and Edwards were in NE? With all the injuries to their starting line-up it would have been real real UGLY. It just goes to show you that even with more injuries than any team that I can remember a good coach finds ways to win. Maybe we can p/u Wannstedt or Greg Williams in the offseason as our DC. Hell...bring back Mike Nolan.

The reason my posts have declined is that I have just ran out of things to say. Its the same thing week in and week out. Another season full of hopes just pissed away but at least baseball season will be here before I know it. GO ORIOLES!

Return to Hog Wash - Washington Redskins Football